Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys WHAT do you think about this????

I was on this great date last night right... everyhting was sooo good we were definitly feeling eachother, went to dinner @ this really nice place, ETC.. THEN when we started kissing and stuff it even got hotter, we were fooling around and then GUESS WHAT He started TOSSING HIS OWN SALAD!!! Right there in front of me.. telling me to watch b/c it turned him on?!! I was LIKE WHAAAAAAATTTT? SO, my question is.. should I just let it slide and just think well maybke a little kinkiness is ok or maybe he's just a WEIRDO? I liked him SOOOO much before he weirded out on me! WHAT should I do? (SOrry for the gross topic but I could not resit to ask what all of your opinions are) !!! LOL THANKS

BLUE EYES xoxoxo

------------------

BLUE EYES

Guest crystalmethodny

That is...

Pretty disturbing.

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

Originally posted by erotic26:

went to dinner @ this really nice place, ETC.. THEN when we started kissing and stuff it even got hotter, we were fooling around and then GUESS WHAT He started TOSSING HIS OWN SALAD!!! Right there in front of me..

So he was tossing his salad at dinner? Maybe his olives or croutons were on the bottom?

If you're talking about him playing around with his man meat in public, that is pretty strange, especially if it's on the first date. If you're chillin with someone for a little while, there's no problem doing something kinky or something that seems strange to you at first, if your partner's into that. But on the first date doing the man dance by yourself is a little odd.

If you like him, then who cares, as long as you make sure he's got all his shots. Was his name Pee Wee Herman?

To hear a weird thing that happened to me on friday, go here: http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/027877.html . Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

No it was not in public, and yes it was our first date. I liked him sooo much until THEN! I wanted to continue seeing him gut I am REALLY NOT considering it now... When he calls should I bring it up and just tell him he freaked me out and I don't want to see him anymore? Yea now come to think of it he told me his condo was all gothic looking that he was into that LOOK... so yea obviously he is a FREAKY person and to DO that in front of me on our first date is SOOO gross.. OK well everyone keeps telling me the same thing, not to see him anymore. I just DON'T understand he seemed SO normal up until then. OH WELL ..

------------------

BLUE EYES

First date and he start tossing his salad?? Ok now say it with me FREAK!!!! cwm13.gif Ahhh much better. Don't settle for 2nd best. Don't hitch up to the rotten fish out of the sea.

------------------

The Woods Are Lovely, Dark & Deep

But I Have Promises To Keep And Miles to Go Before I Sleep..

Robert Frost

Run. Run fast, Run far, just Run. Damn, thats pretty bad. I mean come on.. Did he ask you if you want to join in? Or did he keep it all to himself? Thats some strange stuff right there. Good luck

------------------

"1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21 ....Mathematics is the language of nature" --BT

AIM: teklord310

GUESS WHAT He started TOSSING HIS OWN SALAD!!!

BLUE EYES xoxoxo

uhhhh, are you 100% sure you know what it means to toss one's salad? either the young gentleman was very well endowed, very flexible... or he did not, in fact, toss his own salad.

ichi_tossy cwm9.gif

------------------

ebreak.gif

I was on this great date last night right... everyhting was sooo good we were definitly feeling eachother, went to dinner @ this really nice place, ETC.. THEN when we started kissing and stuff it even got hotter, we were fooling around and then GUESS WHAT He started TOSSING HIS OWN SALAD!!! Right there in front of me.. telling me to watch b/c it turned him on?!! I was LIKE WHAAAAAAATTTT? SO, my question is.. should I just let it slide and just think well maybke a little kinkiness is ok or maybe he's just a WEIRDO? I liked him SOOOO much before he weirded out on me! WHAT should I do? (SOrry for the gross topic but I could not resit to ask what all of your opinions are) !!! LOL THANKS

BLUE EYES xoxoxo

Turned him on? Even if you ignore how f**ked up that is, where's his interest? Himself or you? Forget it, the guy's totally self-centered and not even your type (for what you've described).

------------------

00197677.jpg

Yeah. My definition of "tossing a salad" is quite different from what you are telling us. According to the Chris Rock special, "tossing one's salad means having your asshole eatin out with jelly or syrup. I prefer syrup....." Just to try and clarify things. U sure he was tossin his salad???

------------------

"1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21 ....Mathematics is the language of nature" --BT

AIM: teklord310

Originally posted by teklord310:

Yeah. My definition of "tossing a salad" is quite different from what you are telling us. According to the Chris Rock special, "tossing one's salad means having your asshole eatin out with jelly or syrup. I prefer syrup....." Just to try and clarify things. U sure he was tossin his salad???

That's the definition i was familiar with as well..was this kat eatin his own asshole? god damn is he a gymnast or something?

------------------

alcheshire_cat.gif

Ducketscopy.jpg

*...have the ability to let that which does not matter, truly slide.*-Ed Norton-Fight Club

hmm. Based on human physiology, I'm gonna assume she means 'masturbating'.

And things did get hot, so maybe she had already gotten little jimmie in hand. However, masturbating in front of someone is *really* intimate and it would freak me out if someone wanted that on a first date.

If you like him, i would talk to him and tell him how uncomfortable it made you. You dont gotta throw out the whole thing, but be aware... it is def a red flag.

------------------

...and in a mystery to be

(when time from time shall set us free)

forgetting me, remember me

-e. e. cummings

AOL IM: petrol01

So he was choking the chicken!!!! What ever you call it he's a fucking freak!!! I would've save that until the 2nd date.

------------------

The Woods Are Lovely, Dark & Deep

But I Have Promises To Keep And Miles to Go Before I Sleep..

Robert Frost

Originally posted by teklord310:

Run. Run fast, Run far, just Run.

yea what he said!!! run fast and dont look back!! cwm13.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

hum....i guy that can toss his own salad....now that is def. a keeper, he has to be a male contortionist thats def something that you dont see very often, i hope you kno what tossing salad is...(going down on someones ass) i didnt really think that was possible now if he was just mastrebating or even giving himself head, that is all alittle much for the first date....but hey if you like the guy, then go with it, dont listen to anyone else do what you feel is right....communicate with him that you thought it was weird and see what he says......just my 2 cents

------------------

Our civilization is still in a middle stage, no longer wholly guided by instinct, not yet wholly guided by reason...

Yeah it seems you may have your terminology a bit confused, although I think we all knew what you meant.

That's just weird that he would start punching the clown himself with you right there. You should have been like "Hey, give me a shot a that!!" LOL

I say you tell this freak to BEAT IT!! LMAO... cwm12.gif