Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SONG REMIXED

Originally posted by pgroove:

'shakedown street' -grateful dead

NICE!!! I would also say 'box of rain' but that seems llike desecration

------------------

I can't dream for us all I hope I'm in a better state when

Here & Now crumbles & falls...

Mozart's "Requiem." I'd love to hear that done in something dreamy...Robert Miles perhaps...or maybe something of a dark trance. but definately worth hearing redone.

------------------

I have never known beauty like yours before...with eyes of the most perfect blue, and a form that speaks of poetry. And now here I hold you in my arms...

...and within that simple kiss did I know my heart. And opening my eyes, feeling the love that surged through my body, that made my heart pound and my head swim...I gave myself to you

The Never Ending Storie---Dude, it has to be out there, I just havn't heard it....

------------------

we live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always in all circumstances we are by ourselves.

The martyrs go hand in hand into the arena; they are crucified alone.

Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ectasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain

By it's very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude

Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies- all these are private and except through symbols and second hand, incommunicable.

We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves

Aldous Huxley, Doors of Perception.

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

A bunch of things:

1st things 1st - COMFORTABLY NUMB (PF).. I'd DIE if I heard the remix + the original in a club.. Seriously, I was almost crying when Jonathan played Brain Damage at the anniv party.. But Comf. Numb would kill me!

2 - more DM remixes smile.gif

3 - One (U2).. Love that song..

4 - Woman (scorpions).. I think it'd make a CRAZY remix..

5 - Sandra (not all americans know who she is).. she's the female voice in enigma (was married to michael cretu for a looong ass time).. She has the most beautiful voice I think..

And a lot more smile.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

A bunch of things:

1st things 1st - COMFORTABLY NUMB (PF).. I'd DIE if I heard the remix + the original in a club..

a remix does exist..was out a few years back..never caught on.....have no idea who produced it..but it's on white label and just didnt make it

time in the sun

lunatic (brain damage)

brown acid (is there anybody OUT there?)

comfortably numb

all of these i've heard.. have 3 of them..never picked up cnumb.

jsc

Originally posted by saintjsc:

a remix does exist..was out a few years back..never caught on.....have no idea who produced it..but it's on white label and just didnt make it

time in the sun

lunatic (brain damage)

brown acid (is there anybody OUT there?)

comfortably numb

all of these i've heard.. have 3 of them..never picked up cnumb.

jsc

I heard that it exists but I never found it.. And of course I never heard it in a club frown.gif

I have the lunatic and brown acid remixes.. Gotta get the time in the sun smile.gif

Btw, did you hear about a remix of Welcome to the Machine??? Someone posted on Deeper about it, I looked around on a bunch of websites but didn't find anyhting.......