Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who skips breakfast....

i try to eat something cause otherwise im all grumpy until after lunch and drozy too....you guys need a cup of coffee to wake you up in the morning or no?

------------------

Our civilization is still in a middle stage, no longer wholly guided by instinct, not yet wholly guided by reason...

not eating breakfast is like trying to run a car on the fumes of gasoline you have left form yesterday. you need food for your mind and body to work properly

------------------

Computers are useless, they can only give

you answers. ~Pablo Picasso~

great question... I worked for a very european company...and they got me into eating breakfast the right way.. No cereal nothing.. it was like a piece of art the way they ate breakfast.. OMG.. I love breakfast.. I was sorta seeing this guy and he asked me when I wanted to go out with him.. I said how about 6 am breakfast right before work.. He looked at my funny and I never heard from him again.. JERK!

LOL Sinem! I LOVE BREAKFAST...

------------------

mouse.gif

I love everyone today!

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

usually eat breakfast a few times a year...

Ditto! College students just don't have normal eating habits. Actually I doubt mine will change next year, after grad, either...I just somehow always miss breakfast. cwm1.gif

------------------

=)

reginadp121@aol.com

Originally posted by sgbrooklyn:

and they got me into eating breakfast the right way.. No cereal nothing.. it was like a piece of art the way they ate breakfast.. OMG..

\

I don't get it. What do you eat?

------------------

You're only young once

Guest boyfrombklyn

I just gotta have breakfast! The greatest breakfast ever? Right after you leave a club with your friends and go to a 24 hr. diner, or when you hit up the hot dog guy on the corner at around 5 AM. Now that's a good breakfast!

YUCK!!! No likey the breaky!!! Stuff in my stomach first thing in the morning (unless heavy drinking happened the night before) is gross...almost nauseating!!! I will eat it sometimes on the weekend but that's usually around 11am - 12pm area after a visit to the gym.

cwm3.gifcwm8.gifcwm3.gifcwm8.gifcwm3.gifcwm8.gif

------------------

1006.gif

I use to have 2 xenidrines

but now I moved on and have a whole 3 hydroxycuts

maybe in about a month or so when I get ammuned to that, i'll try those stacker shit that everyone raves about

------------------

smalldrunk.jpg once at a rave while tripping on acid someone slowly and akwardly said to me

I'm not retarded, I'm just deaf I can't hear to well

does chocolate followed by some sort of diet pill and a bottle of water count???

------------------

i was alone thinking i was just fine,

i wasnt looking for anyone to be mine,

i thought love was just a fabrication,

a train that wouldnt stop at my station,

home, alone, that was my consignment,

solitary confinement,

So when we met i was getting around u,

i didnt know i was looking for love till i found u...