Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any one ever experience "the walk of shame" after clubbin?

So actualy it was Power puff that told me about her "walk of shame" one early morning throgh times square after clubbin all night.

You know the scene right?

Early morning, you smell like ASS and club funk and drag your ass through the early morning crowds of freshly showered workers and peppy tourists!

I remember one particular insident where I sat next to a mother and daughter on a subway who kept staring at me like I was a leper..

All the time I just sat there with a huge Gringe grin grinding my teeth and bobbing my head to every train track rythm smelling like I just crawled out of a septic tank...

Any one know what I'm talking about?

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

[This message has been edited by mugwump (edited 04-19-2001).]

Yep...most recently coming home from SF..a couple of friends and me are bopping up and down on the path train at 10 in the morning...what made it better was we ran into some other people that had just left sf too so the whole group was wacked..i felt bad for the two little old ladies in that car...and then on the walk home some guy was like "good morning"..i was like "no, actually good night"..funny stuff!

Walk of Shame, yeah. But there's worse, like when it's seven am and you're in a very expensive hotel and you get in an elevator full of rich, snotty old women who glare at your wack hair and smeary eyeliner and wrinkled skirt and permanent GRIN and sore legs and you know they know what you just did..... Ahhhh, that was fun.......

Orange Leather Pants, black mesh v-neck t, matching green and black leather wrist-bracelets, deep blue (like a parliment ad) chinatown sunglasses, bright-white Lotto kicks and soaked pair underwear.

This is not the way to get out of a taxi in China Town at 12 noon Sunday.

Too earlt to be fashionable, too late to be up and out without the help of serious hardcore narcotics. cwm10.gif

Originally posted by powerpuff:

ABSO-FUCKIN--LUTELY!!!

A MILLION TIMES OVER!!

the worst are the little children out with their parents on that fine Sat. morning.... cwm13.gif

HEY YOU told me that story remember?!

Where you been stranger?

So how was the Orb?

(Mugz hugs Paula and gives her a big'ol smooch on the cheek!)

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

Originally posted by guinevere:

smeary eyeliner and wrinkled skirt and permanent GRIN and sore legs and you know they know what you just did..... Ahhhh, that was fun.......

umm i think he was talkin about coming home from a club ... what were you doing ??

sounds like fun !

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

i live for the walk...even better is when you have to get in an elevator or something...helps people realize how cool your life is...or so i tell myself this

------------------

sig being held for ransom by estranged ex-stalker...more at 10

so...how's your evening so far?

Oh, nothing could beat coming back to our hotel in Ibiza at 8-9:00 in the morning with huge pupils eight days straight. By the third day I tried to avoid eye contact with our hotel clerk. Also, walking into Delano hotel in SoBe at 10:30 in the morning after Renaissance party at Club Space was weird. My light pants suddenly changed colors in certain places and my shitr was soaking wet. The consierge at the door refused to let me in until I demonstrated my room key. Once I got in, the looks I got from people were unforgetable.

------------------

Quitters never win and winners never quit!

Originally posted by ichernomor:

Oh, nothing could beat coming back to our hotel in Ibiza at 8-9:00 in the morning with huge pupils eight days straight. By the third day I tried to avoid eye contact with our hotel clerk. Also, walking into Delano hotel in SoBe at 10:30 in the morning after Renaissance party at Club Space was weird. My light pants suddenly changed colors in certain places and my shitr was soaking wet. The consierge at the door refused to let me in until I demonstrated my room key. Once I got in, the looks I got from people were unforgetable.

whats up man...yeah, what about when i left diggers and danny to go @ like 10 to go visit friends at the hudson hotel...came in there sweaty and cracked out...and after they smoked me out i had the pleasure of being in the elevator w/ 3 old couples and just skunking the whole thing out...luckily i was f*cked up so they didnt blow me..haha cwm32.gif

------------------

sig being held for ransom by estranged ex-stalker...more at 10

so...how's your evening so far?

this thread takes me back to new years day 2001, it's 9 am and i am still outta my head, gallavanting along the las vegas strip with a new friend, seeking any hotel that would take us in. we were oblivious to the repetitive bewildered looks and messages of rejection hurled our way--as we still considered ourselves rockstars at this point. what a glorious way to spend the (official) first dawn of a new millennium.

Oh yeah, was waiting for this post! 2 weeks ago, Sunday 12:30pm. The walk to Port Authority (cuz we let our rides leave).... smellin like shit, lookin like ass, and having just about everyone look at u on the way. Not to mention being completely sober along with my two friends, which one just would not stop pretending to be fucked up and seeing shit... hilarious... i can only imagine what these people were thinking, and the looks on their faces... classic. Acctually, i dont think i ever laughed so hard in my life... but i still like the ride home in a car alottt better...

Yup....leaving SF,it's always the middle aged people out walking their dogs.

I just like to think they find that smudged mascara-pale skin-Vick's Vapo Rub smeared all over-frizzy hair-dilated pupil look attractive! cwm32.gif

------------------

You're only young once

last summer, my friend and i used to drive into jersey city and take the path into the city when we went to twilo. we would walk to the path to take back to the car, and BOY! the looks i got for a bandeau top and black mini skirt! you would think these people had never seen a mid-drift before, the way they stared!

then, on our drive home, we would always hit a rest stop on the turnpike. that is always the best...all those families getting their breakfast while you are eagerly seeking "just orange juice" and a sink to rinse your face of the club ick.

i think my friend jenna put it best, "these people just woke up, and we haven't even gone to sleep yet!"

------------------

pretibaby.htm

"When you are loved, there is no need to understand what is happening, for everything happens within you."

~The Alchemist

aim: eigurl

eileen@mariony.com

[This message has been edited by pretibaby (edited 04-19-2001).]

Yea..Good stories but has any one just gone home and changed and then gone back out again?

Or better yet..

fantasia 1997 After Party till 6:00 pm the next day..nap on a picknick table outside a gas station and then off to Vynil back in the "UNITY" party days..

Nothing heavier than a couple rolls and lots of soda and water..

ahhhh those where the days....

Now I'm fealing gross if I don't shower and change after coming home from work..

Stupid office space job good for *&&^%^& NOTH*(&^%%$**&%@!! (Mumble grunt mummble mummble!)

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

Dont for get me ............ !!!!!

I love the feeling coming out of the club, i feel so alive more energy and more crazy to dance more.... i always get looks from people and im like running up to them and screaming ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh then running away lool... hahhaha Also That hungry feeling you get in the morning you get out hmmmmm i can go for a turky sandwich hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm peace love and happy ness

martin izzo

------------------

hmmmmmmmglowball.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---