Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So....how many people...

actually went over to the TWILO board while this was down???

had to sign up...since i live there anyway

------------------

sig being held for ransom by estranged ex-stalker...more at 10

so...how's your evening so far?

me 3 boaboyOZ on there if anyone hadn't guessed......hmm between that @ inthemix.com.au back in Aust that's 3 clubbing boards I post to now cwm32.gif

------------------

New Residency! Every Friday @ Vinyl ;-) .................. boa_boy@yahoo.com YIM boa_boy AIM boaboyOZ

Not guilty, i have a dodgey tummy at the moment so it's for the best..

I went to Boxed (GU site), to fraternise with the boring elitest gits..

Ohh what song do you like..

"oh 12" White label - unreleased ... oh sorry you don't have that.."

"ohh do you know Sasha posts here.. "

"Ohhh what can we do to save our board from all these people who like PvD and Pete Tong"

"Ohhh lets setup our own DJ management company"

are all common phrases used over there wink.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by toastednut:

i tried at <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://vbulletin.clubplanet.com" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://vbulletin.clubplanet.com</A> -- but nothing was there. as usual.

I put a post up there yesterday and no one responded cwm36.gif

Next time the board goes down can someone please go over there instead of the twilo board????

I went to twilo but it couldn't hold my attention for more than 5 mins. Not that it's bad but, there's nothing "fun" going on there. I like the bullshit topics here smile.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

I never realized hoh much I missed you guys and reading your tom foolery until the damn board went down..(sniff sniff)

even though sometimes I'm left out to dry with zero replies I still keep coming back..

DAMNIT! I LOVE YOU MAN! (Mugz group hugz everyone and falls into a sappy fit of uncontrolable emotion)

Oh..(sniff,snot) excuse me..ahem (snort..wipes nose)

I'm just so glad to be back in here.. cwm35.gif

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

Originally posted by toastednut:

i responded! (raises hand.) yeah, id's be cool if peeps went to the beta board as an alternative... i like the features....

Thanks!! biggrin.gif

At least I know one person will be there during the next outage!!

------------------

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

AIM: cathyoNYC

I'm feeling the need to express my opinion...(uh-oh)

While the Twilo board may not go down, I would rather have what I want sporadically then something that is not interesting to me constantly.

Like I said earlier, if Twiloboard is your thing, rock on! I just found it to be a little, ummmm, boring. Not to mention that I finally witnessed the previously mentioned displays of ass kissing that go on there. Not my thing. Everything twiloboss had to say (from what I read) sounded like a salesman to me. I don't like salesmen. Very diplomatic, "you kiss my ass, I'll throw you a bone once in a while. It'll will seem like I am doing you a favor because you mean so very much to me but, in reality I just want to make sure you will continue to hand over your money to me even after our thugs have 86'd you for no reason."

I understand it's a business and Twilo is there for one thing (as every other business is), money. I have no problem with that. I just don't feel that you should have to kiss ass to get something your already paying for. When you go to the record store do you suck up to the sales guys? No, they are there to serve you, that's what your paying for.

Anyway, it doesn't really mean that much to me since you all know how much I get out rolleyes.gif. This is all just based on observations of the boards and the stories on them.

Wow, I didn't mean to go on that long...I must have some underlying issue here cwm32.gif

** oh, one thing that really did bother me was the amount of CNYC'ers that went over and started bashing this board. "twilo's board is sooooo much better" **

Of course this is all just in mo

------------------

AIM: cathyoNYC

Originally posted by cathyo:

I'm feeling the need to express my opinion...(uh-oh)

While the Twilo board may not go down, I would rather have what I want sporadically then something that is not interesting to me constantly.

Like I said earlier, if Twiloboard is your thing, rock on! I just found it to be a little, ummmm, boring. Not to mention that I finally witnessed the previously mentioned displays of ass kissing that go on there. Not my thing. Everything twiloboss had to say (from what I read) sounded like a salesman to me. I don't like salesmen. Very diplomatic, "you kiss my ass, I'll throw you a bone once in a while. It'll will seem like I am doing you a favor because you mean so very much to me but, in reality I just want to make sure you will continue to hand over your money to me even after our thugs have 86'd you for no reason."

I understand it's a business and Twilo is there for one thing (as every other business is), money. I have no problem with that. I just don't feel that you should have to kiss ass to get something your already paying for. When you go to the record store do you suck up to the sales guys? No, they are there to serve you, that's what your paying for.

Anyway, it doesn't really mean that much to me since you all know how much I get out rolleyes.gif. This is all just based on observations of the boards and the stories on them.

Wow, I didn't mean to go on that long...I must have some underlying issue here cwm32.gif

** oh, one thing that really did bother me was the amount of CNYC'ers that went over and started bashing this board. "twilo's board is sooooo much better" **

Of course this is all just in mo

Very well put!

Now if you go to my web sight: www.mugzneedscash.com

I'll allow to keep responding to my posts for a few bucks...

AND I'm throwing out all that start drama..

L*

No but I know what you meen...

and to think..It's all to just go dance and have a good time!

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

After 3 days of no cnyc board... I hopped over too, although i already had a userID from when Bluangel got booted for no reason.

But I like it her more.

I just want CNYC to work with Netscape... dammit!

------------------

...and in a mystery to be

(when time from time shall set us free)

forgetting me, remember me

-e. e. cummings

AOL IM: petrol01