Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Went to SF on Sat. nite-what's up with all the jeans and sneakers?

I don't want to hear any of your "newbie" shit. This is just a comment on how people have lost respect for others.

Went to SF on Saturday night.

Was amazed at the number of people wearing jeans and sneakers. How about a little class! What happened to the dress code? I've heard the excuse that "I want to be comfortable when I dance". Whatever. Tell me that a pair of jeans doesn't get heavy with all the sweat from dancing. Stay home one weekend, save your money and buy something decent looking. Doesn't have to be designer. Its dark in there-you can't see the label.

Most people make an attempt to be presentable. You should too!

I had jeans and a PLAYBOY baby tee on with boots and had no problem at all. I even was id'd by Paris.

Not like I wasn't trying to be "unpresentable" or trying to "lack fashionable clothing" but I just came from another club. Truthfully, I wasn't even planning on hittin SF.

But who cares what people are wearing and if they look fashionable or what not. Its a club...all about the music not the gear.

xoxo

kAt

------------------

tigger10.gif ~~~~~yup yup~~~~~

"AllEged bOyfRiend sTEalEr" lol butflanim_e0.gif

Paris will let a girl who's wearing jeans as long as they look NICE, not baggy or ripped..

For guys, I've NEVER seen her let a guy in wearing jeans unless he knew someone at the door.. It's virtually impossible and if you did get in wearing jeans and Paris didn't say anything, you were lucky coz she probably didn't notice smile.gif

If you come after 6 when she's gone, people will have an easier time with the dress code since the guys who do the door don't care much unless again you're wearing jeans. For guys, I doubt they'll let you in. For girls, they will..

Sneakers are a whole different story. Girls almost never have a problem getting in wearing sneakers. I never do coz if I wear sneakers, I'll have to wear jeans or pants that are not exactly dressy. I only wear sneakers to places where there is no dress code.

All the people who do wear jeans and sneakers are regulars who know all the people at the door and have no problem getting in no matter what they wear. There is a LARGE amount of regulars at SF every weekend but they usually start showing up after 5 or 6.. So don't be surprised when you see some people dressed a little down.

And honestly, I saw MOST of the people dressed up on Saturday. Still the majority of the crowd is dressed nice!

You should visit Czech clubs if you wanna see ppl who really don´t care about dress code. Because there is No dress code. smile.gif I used to love to dress up when I went to Factory. Now when I see what ppl wear at Czech parties I wanna cry.

------------------

amalkav@yahoo.com

I miss a lot of things in my life... but the most of all..... I miss NEW YORK!!!

unicornx1.gif

Lucie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your new SF music is coming LOL.. I'll give it to Rachel within a couple of days and she'll send it out! I made 4 cd's for you smile.gif Maybe I'll get the man to make you a few trance CD's too!

SF was AWESOME this Saturday but I couldn't stay too late frown.gif Saw Lou for a second but he didn't see me in the crowd so I didn't get to talk to him.. How was that party you told me about???

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

How was that party you told me about???

Hey ZZZZZZZZZZZ!! I am happy to hear this!!

I can´t wait to have those CDs!!!!!!!!!! I will have picture for you and I will send it to Rachel soon! So she will give it to you.

Read my post Lost my illusions... I will write more in email tomorrow. Was very busy today at work...

Hugs L.

------------------

amalkav@yahoo.com

I miss a lot of things in my life... but the most of all..... I miss NEW YORK!!!

unicornx1.gif

Personally, I don't care if people are in jeans and sneakers. As long as they're not sloppy looking.

I always get dressed up when I go to SF b/c I like to get dressed up most of the time, but I would be just as happy in a pair of nice jeans, a cute tee and nice sneakers (not regular ol' Nikes or Adidas) and be comfortable.

------------------

You're only young once

jeans on guys at sf?????? never really seen that before...however, im still a big fan of cuties in warm-up pants and sneaks...personally, i usually dress nicely to go in, but after a few hours i do change into my comfy pants and sneaks...aaahhhhh u know what im gonna say....i miss factory

------------------

i was alone thinking i was just fine,

i wasnt looking for anyone to be mine,

i thought love was just a fabrication,

a train that wouldnt stop at my station,

home, alone, that was my consignment,

solitary confinement,

So when we met i was getting around u,

i didnt know i was looking for love till i found u...

Guest danwang

Originally posted by cuteboobie:

personally, i usually dress nicely to go in, but after a few hours i do change into my comfy pants and sneaks...

U bring an extra set of clothes into the club with u? Interesting... how do you do that? Do you put them in into a backpack? Do you carry that bag or backpack around with you, or do you put it in coat check and then ask them to get it for you (and then put it back afterwards)?

Do you change in the bathroom? Is there any reaction from anyone else seeing you change?

------------------

We're alive, take a breath

We're alive, take a deep breath

never really see jeans on guys unless they are really nice jeans..

these 2 guys in front of me on line tried to get in with jeans.. and paris told them to get the fuck outta here, and they could not come back next week or the week after..

paris is picky with what guys where unless she thinks your cute, girls can where anything

unless you get there real late, then they dont care what you wear

GET OVER YOURSELF. Why do you care so much about the way other people are dressed? Grow up. Yeah, they're really disrespecting you when they show up in jeans and sneakers. I'm sure people like you are the last thing on their minds; why are they the first on yours? Pathetic. cwm8.gif

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

I agree with blondymu, its just nice to see everyone dressed up. I think that jeans and sneakers just makes for a sloppy crowd.

As far as guys taking off their shirts-thats OK. I like to see as much skin as possible on both the girls and guys-skin is natural and sexy!

Originally posted by danwang:

U bring an extra set of clothes into the club with u? Interesting... how do you do that? Do you put them in into a backpack? Do you carry that bag or backpack around with you, or do you put it in coat check and then ask them to get it for you (and then put it back afterwards)?

Do you change in the bathroom? Is there any reaction from anyone else seeing you change?

yeah i usually bring a nice larger sized bag with me with a pair of sneakers and another pair of pants or something...i give it into coatcheck and then when im all pooped out from wearing my heels and what not i grab the bag and change in the bathroom...most of my friends do the same...the good thing is i'm friends with one of the coat check guys so i dont have to keep paying for the bag

------------------

i was alone thinking i was just fine,

i wasnt looking for anyone to be mine,

i thought love was just a fabrication,

a train that wouldnt stop at my station,

home, alone, that was my consignment,

solitary confinement,

So when we met i was getting around u,

i didnt know i was looking for love till i found u...