Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DEEP DISH

Originally posted by j303j:

and it was a glowstick free night wich made it a hundred times better. cwm4.gif

Thanks for making me feel wanted bro...you always know how to make me feel all warm and fuzzy...Damn i should have came over to twilo with steve and mikey...but all i had in my pockets was lint....next time...

------------------

"Out of the smog, into the fog, he walks in, hes ready for victory, he walks again by night, ruthlessly, meeting with the unknown-Jeru the Damaga

glow.jpg

Matches-02.gifStIcKs coming soon to a party or club near you!!!

We'll spit fire on you

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nickantivachis@netzero.net

they rocked it ... UNBELIEVABLE! , the beats were banging last night, best i've heard in a while ...

------------------

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.frankiepep.djcentral.com" TARGET=_blank>DataPimp a.k.a Frankie Pep

every friday night

downstairs @ Leopard Lounge (2nd & 5th, NYC)</A>

Originally posted by glowsticks:

Thanks for making me feel wanted bro...you always know how to make me feel all warm and fuzzy...Damn i should have came over to twilo with steve and mikey...but all i had in my pockets was lint....next time...

what did i tell you. everyone is always best off doing what i say

------------------

[img]http://glowballsig.gif|/img]

Originally posted by Nolimit:

how was saeed & palash??

not enough is ever said about the openers. i pay just as much attention to the the warm up djs as i do the headliner.

unfortunately got there a bit too late to give a fair assesment..

only caught the last couple tracks as intoxication hindered my original plans and missed their set.. very disappointing as i had been looking forwared to it for quite some time..

right about now seems to be a good time to throw in my almost weekly comment about, WHERE THE HELL ARE HIPPE & HALO????

biggrin.gif

------------------

my stand on the sig controversy:

scream.gif

i got there around 11 30 and saeed & palash wree playing kinda mellow at first. after a while though they started to play some bangin trax. was so happy i got there early to see them. i will def catch them next time they play.

------------------

chickn4.gif

LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!

A ho don't make a housewife.

pappa's been smooth since the days of underoos!!!!

AOL J303J

i thought they were a bit inconsistent. as usual they played great music, lots of never before heard shit, very dark and dirty. but i felt there were times when the set went off on a tangent or something. energy in twilo was rather low too...

------------------

Upcomming gigs:

Friday:Cazz's Ass(open bar):Deep House/Jungle

Saturdays: Swingpe's closet: Kush Kush Kush Kush...

I thought it was better in the begining. They lost me towards the end and i left before close which is a rarity. Overall, they were better than the last time i saw them. Remix of the Baggio Track was dope.

------------------

------------------------

I'm a slut...I make love to music every night

I got there late, but it was great hanging with those fools that stuck around. Deep Dish were on, though, as always. you're right pooh, energy was def lacking.

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

Definitely an excellent night! Deep Dish playing music 2X faster than usual. The first half of their set sounded like Digweed at 7:00 am. The second half was deep and dark - just the way we like it. Props to all the ClubNYCers that were there. Too bad the place cleared out by 4:00. The normal Twilo energy just wasn't there.

------------------

Quitters never win and winners never quit!

DD was lacking. there were some bright spots, but as pooh said, very inconsistant. and the energy level just was not there

While DD were MUCH better than their December appearance, it just didnt feel like an ON night at Twilo.

I only caught the last 30 minutes or so of S&P's set, but I liked what they were doing.

somewhat dark but definately upbeat.

Midiman, my long lost Lawler buddy, where did ya disappear to?

Originally posted by crommy:

DD was lacking. there were some bright spots, but as pooh said, very inconsistant. and the energy level just was not there

While DD were MUCH better than their December appearance, it just didnt feel like an ON night at Twilo.

I only caught the last 30 minutes or so of S&P's set, but I liked what they were doing.

somewhat dark but definately upbeat.

Midiman, my long lost Lawler buddy, where did ya disappear to?

I was there till the near end. I think you left before me because I looked around for you but didn't see you. Maybe I just didn't see you.

I have a tendency to roam around the dancefloor when it gets less crowded. Although it may seem that I have left, I am usually around somewhere. I still can't believe you are crommy. What a trip!

------------------

------------------------

I'm a slut...I make love to music every night

Midiman.bmp

have had better dd nites...but they were still greeeeeeeeaaaaaaat....energy level was much lower than usual- maybe coz there were less drugs consumed and more alcohol regurgitated that night smile.gif...sorry i missed saeed and palash, but happy that i made it to the shit that i did b4 (creamin at cream-yeah booooyyyy)......fuckin dig that deep dish....and, screw the energy- I had enough for all…

Originally posted by Nolimit:

how was saeed & palash??

not enough is ever said about the openers. i pay just as much attention to the the warm up djs as i do the headliner.

Saeed & Palash were awesome. They dropped a remix of Lil Luis Blackout. SICK, SICK, SICK!!!!

------------------

C'mon.....Dance with me!!