Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Someone help me out...

Ask your rabii/priest/what have you to do a surprise renewal of their vows.

That might be sweet.

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

ok, it is kind've short notice but on my parent's 40th i sent them the bride and groom vermont teddy bears b/c they always buy each other bear cards on birthdays and stuff....they actually really loved it but i don't know what your parents are into...

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

ok, it is kind've short notice but on my parent's 40th i sent them the bride and groom vermont teddy bears b/c they always buy each other bear cards on birthdays and stuff....they actually really loved it but i don't know what your parents are into...

You can get vermont teddy bears delivered next day service. They are really expensive bears though. But still a nice idea.

------------------

You're only young once

my parents 25th is coming up in a few weeks...me and my sister r throwing them a surprise anniversary party a few days later...we've invited all their friends and relatives...people r traveling from cali from this....are we not the best children???? i think so

------------------

i was alone thinking i was just fine,

i wasnt looking for anyone to be mine,

i thought love was just a fabrication,

a train that wouldnt stop at my station,

home, alone, that was my consignment,

solitary confinement,

So when we met i was getting around u,

i didnt know i was looking for love till i found u...

My parents aren't really bear people...they'd say "why did you waste your money?"

We were thinking of sending them to Villa Roma upstate for a few days...relatively inexpensive when split 3 ways, and they can finally relax for a day or 2...

What do u guys think?

------------------

Dancer-11.gif