Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ BOOTH WEIGHT CAPACITY LIMIT?

I was recently (well pres day weekend)at the club you all know as Twilo. I believe that while most clubs do have drug abuse taking place inside the biggest hazard at Twilo (and the biggest concern of mine) is the DJ booth Capacity. The night I was there (only for 15 mins because I couldn't stand the people and needed to get out and puke) I couldn't help but noticing two of the fattest DJ's I ever laid my eyes upon. DT & CC those two must add up close to a damn ton. My question is, Has Twilo MGMT in the middle of all these drug related contreversies had the time to look at what that poor DJ booth can handle? There is talk about those two DJs coming back sometime in the near future but as far as I am concerned those two aren't laying off pancakes any time soon. Next time you are all fucked up on E at twilo dancing in front of a DJ booth take a good look at who is up there.

Ahh but size doesn't = weight.

I here DT has bad water retension.

And CC is all gas cwm1.gif

Besides i herd that the combined weight of JP and his drugs weighed more.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Besides i herd that the combined weight of JP and his drugs weighed more.

How does a man consume more weight in drugs than his own weight?.....this man has tolerance....could he be God?.... cwm13.gif

------------------

I WANNA BE A TWILO CLOSET KID!!!!

AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

TëMA