Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How f?cked up is this?

Ok so my Uncle was married to a woman and she insisted he have a vesectomy after there second child.

Recently he found out she was sleeping with another guy and they of course seperated.

Now my Uncle is fucked. He is drinking himself in to a right state. And he carn't have kids again, he loves kids and if he does meet somebody else i am SURE most women would at least like the option to have kids.

Now i was asking if the freeze sperm after this operation to make it so it's not all that bad.. but they don't..

Just evening up the stories, bloody women wink.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

that is pretty mean. gosh some of us have no heart cwm23.gif not me of course cwm38.gif

------------------

cathat3.gif

"How did it get so late so soon?

It's nite before it's afternoon.

December is here before it's June.

My goodness how the time has flewn.

How did it get so late so soon?"- Dr. Seuss

Originally posted by blueangel:

Isn't there a way to undo a vesectomy? I could of sworn I heard somewhere that you can reverse it.

BlueAngel

Yeah i read something about that, but i don't think it works in all cases, just a small amount.

I guess when he sorts his head out he will look in to it.

back2basics - theiwomanisanabsolutebitch

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

DAMN that is F?CKED!!!

well, I think there is a lesson to be learned here:

No matter how much you love someone, don't let them talk you into voluntary, invasive, and permanent surgery on your nutsack.

wisdom for the ages.

---steviecheeks

------------------

"If ever you discover that what you're seeing is a play within

a play, just slow down, take a deep breath, and hold on for the ride of your life.

oh man my sister made her husband do that after they had their 1st child and now they split up last year. that is fuck'd up damn i feel sorry my bro in law....i bet hes mad at her frown.gifcwm43.gif thats cruel!

------------------

farrah-

[This message has been edited by farrah1980 (edited 04-30-2001).]

Originally posted by farrah1980:

hey ummm could that women be my sister????? nah........oh it cant u said two kids thats right neva mind heheheheheh cwm6.gif

Ha no they both live in the UK and yes 2 little nippers.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

That is really f'ed up!!

If the woman didn't want more kids she should have had her tubes tied!

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

AIM: cathyoNYC

That's f* up. On the other hand, I can't understand the the thinking of men doing that shit. How can a woman make you go for that? I just don't get it... Would never work with me. cwm13.gif

------------------

A man who has attained complete mastery of an art reveals his presence of mind in every action.

What a bitch!!

That sucks, the poor guy is going to be fucked up for a long time, if not forever!

------------------

I put forth a generall inclination of all mankind, a perpetuall and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death. Hobbes

crobra.bmp

What a bitch!!

That sucks, the poor guy is going to be fucked up for a long time, if not forever!

------------------

I put forth a generall inclination of all mankind, a perpetuall and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death. Hobbes

crobra.bmp