Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temps Where have you gone Greg Padula&Franco Iemello?

Now Greg Padula and Franco Iemello were trully the best 2 Dj's at the shore.

they both played at temps for about 11 years before Mark Anthony and Denny Tsettos Got everybody to turn against them and get them fired with the new owner Vinny.Denny is all ego and has no talent or is he creative on the turntables.Greg and Franco are so creative and talented and nothing was ever practiced they did it on the fly and that's were there talent came in.

I need to say no more.

peace

OBVISIOUSLY YOU MUST BE ONE OF THOSE JERSEY SHORE CRACK HEADS,BUMPIN K AND TRIPPIN ON E BECAUSE YOU MUST HAVE NEVER HEARD THEM PLAY. JOE CAUSI/KTU?.NOW I KNOW THAT YOU NEVER HEARD THEM PLAY.

AND FRANCO AND GREG STILL DJ AT SOUNDGARDEN AND JENKS.THEY HAVE ACCOMPLISHED AND PLAYED IN MORE BIG ROOMS THAN ANY OTHER JERSEY JOCK OUT THERE AND SOME NEW YORK JOCKS ALSO.

PEACE

PEACE

actually, isnt freesyle music out...if you wanna hear freestlye go to the store and buy one of those cds.. anyway, isnt true that denny "saved the gudios"..at first they didnt like him because he played house music but this is the new millenium..right

Really now? Just for the record I heard them both play... why don't you get YOUR facts straight because Stevie Zaccone is at SoundGarden---JERK OFF!!! Franco hasn't been the regular there for a while now. And Greg was never a regular---he would fill in occasionally. I was going to Tempts when they were both there but guess what? THEY AREN'T BACK FOR A REASON---GENIUS. What big rooms did Greg and Franco play in?? Is it Club XS that you are thinking of or is it Club Malibu? Wait I'm sorry...maybe you are referring to the Hanger. But those rooms are bigger than Exit in NYC correct?? I'm a crack head though so don't mind me. I can tell you this....I hope YOU are a promoter or something because anyone in their right mind wouldn't be plugging that TIRED cd. And another thing....Denny and Mark Anthony have much better things to do then to worry about 2 old school DJ's. If they were as good as you "PROCLAIM" they would have never lost their jobs.

NEVER LOST THEIR JOBS.

THAT'S WHY DENNY JUST GOT FIRED FROM ABYSS AND IS ON HIS WAY OUT OF TEMPS.

AND ALSO WHY WAS FRANCO AND GREG IN THAT ROOM FOR 11 YEARS STRAIGHT.

I FIND IT HARD TO BELEIVE THAT YOU HEARD THEM PLAY BECAUSE THEY ARE FAR FROM OLD SCHOOL.

OH I FORGOT HE ALSO WAS FIRED FROM EXIT.HE DID NOT LEAVE THERE ON HIS OWN.TWO AND A HALF YEARS AT TEMPS,AND ON HIS WAY OUT.

3 MONTHS AT EXIT AND WAS FIRED.5 YEARS AT ABYSS AND FIRED.

ANYWAY.....WHO REALLY CARES ANYWAY?

PEACE MY FRIEND

As for Denny being fired from Abyss.....WRONG! How can someone be fired from a club but still work there once a month?? That's a pretty fucked up way to let someone go. Ummmm you're fired but we still want you here... ok?? Where are you getting your facts from? As for him being fired from EXIT....wrong again asshole. He left Exit on his own . He could have still been playing there but he made a commitment to Temptations and he couldn't go back on his word. But why am I even wasting my time talking to someone who thinks that Franco and Greg played in bigger clubs than any other NJ DJ. You're pathetic. Keep living in the past. Hey I hear Cavarricci's are coming hack! Maybe you Greg and Franco can go to Chicago's in Lodi and talk about what could have been. I think Coro is going to be doing a live performance on Tuesday---for ladies night and Judy Torres is hosting with India and Cynthia. Don't forget your travel foxes!!!

Go make up some more lies. And by the way....that CD you are TRYING to promote

SUCKS.

[This message has been edited by bringit (edited 08-09-2000).]

Originally posted by basmusic69:

NEVER LOST THEIR JOBS.

THAT'S WHY DENNY JUST GOT FIRED FROM ABYSS AND IS ON HIS WAY OUT OF TEMPS.

AND ALSO WHY WAS FRANCO AND GREG IN THAT ROOM FOR 11 YEARS STRAIGHT.

I FIND IT HARD TO BELEIVE THAT YOU HEARD THEM PLAY BECAUSE THEY ARE FAR FROM OLD SCHOOL.

OH I FORGOT HE ALSO WAS FIRED FROM EXIT.HE DID NOT LEAVE THERE ON HIS OWN.TWO AND A HALF YEARS AT TEMPS,AND ON HIS WAY OUT.

3 MONTHS AT EXIT AND WAS FIRED.5 YEARS AT ABYSS AND FIRED.

ANYWAY.....WHO REALLY CARES ANYWAY?

PEACE MY FRIEND

You might be the biggest moron ever. Ya Tempts is going to fire Tsettos because he gets that place packed every week, to mangment its all about the loot, and Tsettos will continue to spin there as long as the people keep on coming. As for Abyss he never got fired you asshole he took the summer off and still makes apperances once in a while,and as for Exit he left to go back to Tempts for the summer,ya he wont be going back in september but rumor is there's going to be a club in Times Square were he will work. I think this asshole was the bartender who lost his job at Tempts because of Tsettos.

Mr. Basmusic69,

I would love to know where you get all your information or better yet who you are. Your statements could not be further from the truth. First off, where have you been for the last 4 months, correction 4 years? I have been djing at Tempts every summer since '97. Exit did not fire me, I left to do what I do every summer which is, dj at Tempts. Now as far as Tempts firing me, you must really have some inside scoop or you are just wishing that to happen so you can coming running with your demo tape. Finally, I did not get fired from Abyss. Due to the once month residencies I have committed to in Boston,Rhode Island, and other out of town venues, the management and I have come to terms on me being there once a month starting September 22nd. Since you are so informed and up on the latest 411 of my life you should know that Abyss and I are like family and them firing me is so ridiculous. Do me a favor and check your sources or keep dreaming. It is so pathetic that people like yourself would stoop to such levels to defame someone's stature inorder to get ahead.

Mr. Basmusic69,

I would love to know where you get all your information or better yet who you are. Your statements could not be further from the truth. First off, where have you been for the last 4 months, correction 4 years? I have been djing at Tempts every summer since '97. Exit did not fire me, I left to do what I do every summer which is, dj at Tempts. Now as far as Tempts firing me, you must really have some inside scoop or you are just wishing that to happen so you can coming running with your demo tape. Finally, I did not get fired from Abyss. Due to the once month residencies I have committed to in Boston,Rhode Island, and other out of town venues, the management and I have come to terms on me being there once a month starting September 22nd. Since you are so informed and up on the latest 411 of my life you should know that Abyss and I are like family and them firing me is so ridiculous. Do me a favor and check your sources or keep dreaming. It is so pathetic that people like yourself would stoop to such levels to defame someone's stature inorder to get ahead.

Mr. Basmusic69,

• 5 years later...

All I can say is the two reasons I left the music business are Greg Padula and Franco Iemmello. Two of the most tasteless individuals in the business. Not to mention talentless. They'll take impressionable talent from others and try to capitalize off of it. Both Franco & Greg couldn't play a note of music when I worked with them. I understand Franco is doing quite well now at Warner. Also, don't misinterpret. The only reason they both got to the status they're at is because of a gentlemen named Eugene and his bottomless pockets. These two horrible excuses for men will undoubtedly go far in the music business. Hopefully, the industry will change and see them for what they are.

:flame:

• 1 year later...

To X60hz,You were NEVER in the music industry to ever have the opportunity to even leave it!!!I am good friends with both Franco & Greg and i know that both gave you countless opportunities but you were such a screw up period and bullshitter!!!!There hasn't been one time when i was in there presence that they didn't give equal credit on a remix or production project they did and just because either of them didn't play keyboards ("single note") doesn't mean anything,because majority of remixers do not play keyboards and hire someone to do so.

If they were so "talentless",then please tell me how they reached the level that and status they have reached?,oh i forgot,you already answered that."Eugene's bottomless pockets" If that's not talking out your ass i don't know what is,because it's clear that you do not even know Eugene and the person he is.They played in Eugene's Clubs because of the talent they have.Eugene doesn't have just any dj playing in his club and never has.

If you were man enough you would tell them to there faces instead of posting a bunch of garbage on the internet and hiding behind your computer.In my experiences with the two of them,i haven't met anybody who is more stand up and straight shooters than Franco & Greg.