Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temps Where have you gone Greg Padula&Franco Iemello?

I personally liked the days when Franco and then Greg played Tempts and they are both really nice guys as far as I'm concerned and their hard work paid off for them. Eugene is responsible for constantly innovating the nightclub industry in NJ, continues to do so and is a great guy. Franco is one of my influences as a DJ and Eugene saw his talent and made him one of the first big DJ names in NJ. back then Franco was the only NJ name you heard on the radio, then Danny Boy Marlin and a few others followed with notoriety. But every one has their opinion, that's was makes this country great.

Just my 50 cents.

• 2 years later...
To X60hz,You were NEVER in the music industry to ever have the opportunity to even leave it!!!I am good friends with both Franco & Greg and i know that both gave you countless opportunities but you were such a screw up period and bullshitter!!!!There hasn't been one time when i was in there presence that they didn't give equal credit on a remix or production project they did and just because either of them didn't play keyboards ("single note") doesn't mean anything,because majority of remixers do not play keyboards and hire someone to do so.

If they were so "talentless",then please tell me how they reached the level that and status they have reached?,oh i forgot,you already answered that."Eugene's bottomless pockets" If that's not talking out your ass i don't know what is,because it's clear that you do not even know Eugene and the person he is.They played in Eugene's Clubs because of the talent they have.Eugene doesn't have just any dj playing in his club and never has.

If you were man enough you would tell them to there faces instead of posting a bunch of garbage on the internet and hiding behind your computer.In my experiences with the two of them,i haven't met anybody who is more stand up and straight shooters than Franco & Greg.

Jamie62, first off, go back to English class. Secondly, you're right. Franco & Greg had no problem giving equal credit. It's when the checks got cut, the word equal was no where to be found. And what's this "you know I was given countless opportunities" garbage? You don't know me. I guess you know them that well that their angelic behaviors would prohibit such a thing.

• 2 weeks later...
Jamie62, first off, go back to English class. Secondly, you're right. Franco & Greg had no problem giving equal credit. It's when the checks got cut, the word equal was no where to be found. And what's this "you know I was given countless opportunities" garbage? You don't know me. I guess you know them that well that their angelic behaviors would prohibit such a thing.

Umm...this thread began 9 years ago. I doubt Jaime62 even remembers what all the bickering was about.

• 1 month later...