Clubplanet Nightlife Community

people actually party in jersey?

FIRST OF ALL NICE NAME,PEOPLE WHO PRIZE THEMSELVES LIKE THAT USUALLY HAVE NOTHING TO BRAG ABOUT.SECOND OF ALL,I AM PROUD TO LIVE NJ,ITS NOT ALL ABOUT PARTYING LIKE YOUR SORRY DRUG ATTIC LOSER ASS OK.I AGREE WITH DRAMA & ITALIANMALE,I GO OUT IN NYC,BUT SOME LIKE TO STAY IN NJ,NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT,SO STAY THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD,IN FACT STAY THE FUCK OFF THIS WEBSITE. THANK YOU!!

------------------

spiraltree.gif Happy Holidays Everyone spiralnite.gif

Originally posted by greekstud:

what the hell is wrong with you people?. the only place worth going to in jersey is hoboken and even thats going to hell. metro lounge,abyss,drama and wherever the hell else you people go to sucks.

Actually I love to sit home on Friday and Saturday nights in Jersey, one day Im going to take lessons from you so I can go to the city and become a stud like you. Beat it, Jackass and in a few years have a great 21st B-Day.

Originally posted by anthonyp:

FIRST OF ALL NICE NAME,PEOPLE WHO PRIZE THEMSELVES LIKE THAT USUALLY HAVE NOTHING TO BRAG ABOUT.SECOND OF ALL,I AM PROUD TO LIVE NJ,ITS NOT ALL ABOUT PARTYING LIKE YOUR SORRY DRUG ATTIC LOSER ASS OK.I AGREE WITH DRAMA & ITALIANMALE,I GO OUT IN NYC,BUT SOME LIKE TO STAY IN NJ,NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT,SO STAY THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD,IN FACT STAY THE FUCK OFF THIS WEBSITE. THANK YOU!!

cwm27.gif

Jersey clubs are al-ight.. The only thing about them is that they close mad early and the music at times sucks..But it's al-ight; Abyss, Riverstreet and the Planet r the places.. NY rules for-eva; Twilo, Exit, SF, Lime., Latin quarters, Copacabana....... Yo get me a shot of tequila... cwm32.gif

first of all, anthony,you need to go back to spelling class in the third grade. second,im from fucking jersey and i say it still sucks. third,ive never even tried a fucking drug you fucking illiterate bitch. metro lounge sucks. abyss sucks. river street sucks. jersey sucks. finally id like to say that new york is where all the rich and beautiful play and the only people doing drugs are white trash ravers like you fucks. GREEK POWER!

The City hmmm let see a bunch of drug out teenagers who think they are so cool acting like fucking morons. Right, I think I'll pass. I don't like Hoboken mostly bars. Geek Stud you are probably one of those morons taking your shirt off at Twilo. By the way I like Twilo. I could do without Exit and SF(crackhouse). I'll take the Metro Lounge. Hit the city 1 or 2 a month.

Originally posted by greekstud:

first of all, anthony,you need to go back to spelling class in the third grade. second,im from fucking jersey and i say it still sucks. third,ive never even tried a fucking drug you fucking illiterate bitch. metro lounge sucks. abyss sucks. river street sucks. jersey sucks. finally id like to say that new york is where all the rich and beautiful play and the only people doing drugs are white trash ravers like you fucks. GREEK POWER!

GREEKSTUD:

First of all, before you make fun of the way someone spells you should go back over your post and realize that you are not the most literate person I have ever seen. By the way there is an apostrophe in I'd and New York should be capitalized. I figured since you were so quick to insult my friend's grammar I thought someone should point out that you are no expert either. And another thing, the only word that Anthony misspelled was Addict and I would not really fault someone for not knowing how to spell that word. This board is for people to voice their opinions not insult others in a juvenile manner. I agree with you - I hate Abyss, Metro, and RiverStreet, but I do not go to those places and wouldn't go out of my way to insult them unless I had a bad experience and I felt the need to share that with people. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but to think that yours is the only and right one is just plain ignorant.

Originally posted by drama:

GREEKSTUD:

First of all, before you make fun of the way someone spells you should go back over your post and realize that you are not the most literate person I have ever seen. By the way there is an apostrophe in I'd and New York should be capitalized. I figured since you were so quick to insult my friend's grammar I thought someone should point out that you are no expert either. And another thing, the only word that Anthony misspelled was Addict and I would not really fault someone for not knowing how to spell that word. This board is for people to voice their opinions not insult others in a juvenile manner. I agree with you - I hate Abyss, Metro, and RiverStreet, but I do not go to those places and wouldn't go out of my way to insult them unless I had a bad experience and I felt the need to share that with people. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but to think that yours is the only and right one is just plain ignorant.

I just think Greek Stud is under 21 with no ID. END OF DISCUSSION.

HEAR ME ROAR!!!

cwm23.gifcwm23.gif

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977

The funny thing about this is that if you go on the Drama Board, he posted a message insulting clubs in NYC so obviously he is one of those people that has always stood in line to get into the club, but never really made it through the front door.

Originally posted by drama:

The funny thing about this is that if you go on the Drama Board, he posted a message insulting clubs in NYC so obviously he is one of those people that has always stood in line to get into the club, but never really made it through the front door.

LOL!!!!

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977

first of all drama,i spelled every word correctly and as far as grammar goes,im not writing a fucking english paper so im not going to use apostrophes and capitalize everything you fucking freak. your friend is a caveman. second of all, i bashed teeny bopper clubs like exit and sf. i go to real clubs like spa,lotus,float,light,and eugene. i dont wait on line like you fucks. finally,what the hell makes you think manny the greek is my favorite dj? ive only been to abyss once and it was the worst. i only went because of the greek crowd. you people need to get a fucking life and stop spending hours on this retarded board. congratualtions all of you. youve made the clubnyc messageboard all-star team.

alright mr. location: soho new york united states..

why dont you take your ass back over to the New York room.. your the one who paved the way for the mess above just by your opening statement about jersey... what for?..

your the corny ass that came into this message board just to start shit.. come on now.. dont you work?.. and THANK GOD you told us of your elite clubs that you so graciously step foot in during the week.. we are all soooo jealous of your precious ass...now seriously.. take a look back to how this all started.. you walk rite in and talk about how jersey sucks in the jersey chat room.. are you fucking kidding me?..greeat.. i hope you can sleep better at nite now that youve gotten that off your chest..

do something else with your valuable time..

like maybe think of a new screename..

(and i thought my mom was still the only one that used the word "stud".. guess i was wrong)

------------------

you know you love me..