Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****official clubplanet meet-up this friday @METRO LOUNGE??****

It seems like alot of us on this board have been hittin metro on fridays, why dont we have a "OFFICIAL" meet up this friday.How about 1am by the couches? Please reply if anyone is up for it.I think it would be really cool to meet every one in person, lets see just how many of us actually read this board. Cmon everyone......DONT BE SHY!!!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to go this friday but some of my friends that don't go out much want to go out and go to Abyss because Boris will be there. I'm going to try to change there minds.If I do I'll meet up, but if I don't myself and a huge crew will be there for <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/newyearseve/">new years eve</a> and we should all meet up then.

By the way does anybody know if you san leave the club to go to your hotelroom and get back in. Thanks

Clubchick. you couldnt of had mentioned a better idea...IAM DOWN..I'll have my horns on my head and my wings on also...

and iam hoping everyone is as good looking as the people last week....there was alot of good looking people there....MEET EVERYONE FRIDAY NIGHT..KILL cwm23.gif SHOUT TO THE DEVIL

hey i'm down...i have to convince my friends though cause they want to go to chaos on friday...i'll try my best cause i had an awesome time last week cwm12.gif

which couches? i think its better to meet in between the hip-hop room and the main room...by the table with mirrors...1 am sounds good...watcha all think?

cwm4.gif

Originally posted by trevor69:

hey i'm down...i have to convince my friends though cause they want to go to chaos on friday...i'll try my best cause i had an awesome time last week cwm12.gif

which couches? i think its better to meet in between the hip-hop room and the main room...by the table with mirrors...1 am sounds good...watcha all think?

cwm4.gif

The hip hop room isn't open every week so we have to meet inside the club.

Originally posted by thesandman:

You should get a better spot b/c by the fans the bouncers always try to clear that area out. Still not sure if Im going but I would like to.

I think it would be fine.... As long as it looks like one of us is on the phone! LOL!

I'll be the actor... See you all there!

cwm35.gif

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977

cwm4.gif

Let me tell you something about a lion's roar its only a scare mechanism, an empty threat. Aroar is nothing compared to a bite!!!! I've got a huge bite. Now I will try my hardest to be there on Friday, I'll even try to wear a shirt that says sinstional across the front, so I can't be missed. Why don't you people read this post, it sounds so gay!!!! This board is anonymous for a reason. If you wanted to meet people why don't you try calling dial a dork!!!!!

Relax negative people, I literally happened to be friends with half the people in the place. I am not some loser with a pink tu tu. I have been going to Metro for the last two years every month. I just think it would be nice if COOL people showed up and introduced themselves from this board. Don't be annoying K? Besides, I already know Jav and Emmitt, and the only other person that seems nice and interesting that I really want to meet is SUNGODDESS. <wink> <wink>

cwm11.gif

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977

Ciao il mio children, me Fabio, how you say? vary sorrya me no make dis meetinga. me Fabio-MoDeL sexy havea model show fashion dis daya! when Fabio coming to america me try dis placea metro. Donta forgetta mio butter, it comea now ina spray!

I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS NOT BUTTER

FABIO...whats up man???? dont play...i know you've been to metro and SPARYED YOUR BUTTER OVER ALL THE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN......

SIN-SATIONAL......i figure you just want to fuck with everyone on the board right???? i bet your going to show up and RPRETEND to BE ME.......tell us the truth??????? SIN BOY cwm23.gif INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW!!!

Originally posted by italiamale1977:

Relax negative people, I literally happened to be friends with half the people in the place. I am not some loser with a pink tu tu. I have been going to Metro for the last two years every month. I just think it would be nice if COOL people showed up and introduced themselves from this board. Don't be annoying K? Besides, I already know Jav and Emmitt, and the only other person that seems nice and interesting that I really want to meet is SUNGODDESS. <wink> <wink>

cwm11.gif

Awww! You're so sweet!! <wink wink>. The feeling is mutual! cwm1.gif