Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok, I see nobody's getting any lately...

lecy337

DOn't tease me Saint!!!! thats bad for your health!

It sounds so delicious... I got wet reading it, and trust me... I could hang.. I'd prob. put you to sleep...lol

So saint... if ever.. i want to see of you're as good as your words... (kidding)

So yes I'm asking you to rub me... lick me and nibble me all over.. causing the traffic to jam and the cabbies to pray to the gods above.. the tourists taking notes on how to be a god! yes I'm sayong we need to do this in Times square....

lol

I'll write to you next week.. I'm outta here!

be safe sweetie!

------------------

the best things in life are free

lecy337@hotmail.com

This board is dryer than unused condoms. WTF? Lecy, Lori, c'mon, let's do something constructive with ourselves. I figured we could combine our lusty prowess and bring back the XXX to Times Square. What do you think? Us 3, we could grab a couple of horny nuns and just get the only sex circle going in front of Warner Bros. Lecy, Lori, at least you gals know fulfillment is on your menu wink.gif Saint!!!

------------------

I'm down!!!

Hey do you think maybe we could get up on one of thoses billboards... have the lights shinning on us...

I got it I can do a Marilyn Monroe thing...while we're up top dancing in front of the billboard... then with the crow we get we can have them follow us... XXX here we cum...

Ok maybe thats a little borring... I dunno.. but Saint it seems we're all alone in our revival... I'm sure Lori might show up... we could prob. count on Brandie to make a appearance.... For give me if my speeling is off.....

I'm stuck on stupid today..., can't wait to get out of here!!

So 42nd St. at what time? wink.gif

biggrin.gif Lecy

have a safe but great weekend. smile.gif

------------------

the best things in life are free

lecy337@hotmail.com

Lecy, do you know what your asking of me? Your asking me to tear your panties off with my teeth and spit them into the 43rd street sewer drain while pools of tourist cheer the cunnilingus on. Your asking me to take your hard nipples and lick them lightly...lick them lightly...bite them lightly...your asking me to circle your breast map like a confounded Christopher Columbus...your asking me to oggle your rim with wet treasures and anal beads as onlookers gaze at the unity of pink meat and Moby...the onlookers are gazing...and their hazing their own genitals.

You couldn't be like monkeys and hang with me. That's already understood, hahaa. What is understood though is the taxi accident statistic would increase 90% in one hour if that were to ever happen. Something to consider, if you wanted to get into the Guiness Book of World Records with me. *Lick* Saint!!!

P.S. Have a nice, Saint free weekend...

------------------

DAMN, YOU GIRLS ARE EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE MISSING IN TORONTO, YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT TORONTO, BUT THE CLUBS ARE CRAZY AND THE PARTIES ARE INSANE, WHAT WE'RE LACKING IS LADIES LIKE YOU. NOTHING BUT COCK TEASES, UNLESS YOU GO OUT WITH THEM. I KNOW IT'S RIDICULOUS.

BOLTS

------------------

• 2 weeks later...

hehehhe . . . times square huh . . . lecy, lori, saint, what a combo . . . i'll be there as long as i get to be up on one of the big screens!

and as for sex toys - if ive got a good boy AND a good girl to play with, then why should i bother!! tongue.gif

------------------

...it's either that or everyone is getting so much that they don't have time to post about it. The summer is here, the season of OPEN-TOE shoes (as RangJob would put it), short skirts, 42DD's poppin' out of the way too skimpy bikinis (or "dresses) ...and where am I going with this post you might ask?? ...the answer is NOWHERE ...let's get to work boyz n' galz and have some fun ...we'll talk about it later ;-)

------------------

So much better than the leathery hand.

See, it's actully a foreign substance which does not transmit a feeling back to your brain like your hand does. So you're getting off on getting jerked rather than jerking something. Dig?

------------------