Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BiSexuality

ClubKid1111

I've had bi experiences, but I don't think that I'd classify myself as such.

I'm not open, necessarily, to the idea of a relationship with a man. If I were, then I'd classify myself as bi.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am bi . . . actually, the longest relationship I ever held was with a girl - not that we didn't have our share of willing male participants in that time, but still.

A relationship with a woman is very different than a relationship with a man . . . both are incredible . . . but being woman to woman is somehow more - i don't even think this describes it - passionate? That's not the right word, nothing will ever be able to describe the experience.

Don't get me wrong - I still loooove men to death, but def. like women too. biggrin.gif

"experiences"? I'll keep those for a later date, cause I could write a book . . . or get all too many people all excited at work. tee hee. eek.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

*begins rolling his tongue back into his mouth after Brandie's...ideas.*

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isn't bisexuality sort of a fad these days?

I'm not saying it is wrong, jus that it is sorta everywhere. one can easily jsut tsay they are bi to become part of the fad.

As long as you are true to yourself its all good

Yes it is sort of becoming a fad but the people who are truly bi know who they are and dont let it affect them too much. I really don't care if someone is pretending to be bi because I know alot of people wouldnt pretend, its kind of silly to do that. As for bi-curious people I can understand where they are coming from. Its good to explore new possibilities to find out whats right for you. I agree with Brandie also. Being with a woman is really sensual. Men are awesome too but a womans body is soft and everything is different with a girl....its really good. I like girls and boys equally biggrin.gif

Caly wink.gif

~*Your mind will follow*~

[This message has been edited by Calyandra (edited 07-14-2000).]

I had a bi-experience...I was with two girls that were bi. My life has never been the same since. Would you like more details?

Peace.

------------------

When it's all said and done, we've still got the music.

well, i can say i've had my bi experiences, one of them was w/ my best friend, but our friendship hasn't changed b/c of that. i don't think i really consider myself bi b/c i can't picture my self going out w/ a girl, holding hands, like stuff you'd do w/ your boyfriend. i've been w/ my boyfriend for almost a year now, and i have this thing to see him hook up w/ another guy, it would be a real turn on to see him hook up w/ a hot guy!! i've told him and he said maybe. well, back to the topic, kinda trailed off there.

w/ what i've said should i consider myself bisexual or bicurious?? i dunno

romina

------------------

(*_*)

I def. think more people are bicourious... not all Bi, I've had thoughts but never acted on them.. I love men... but I don wonder sometimes... I've never had an experiance... Well sorta.. It was wierd.. I was a piece of meat...lol... in some chicks apt. !!! Not cool.. I felt really strange.. she got all emotional... but I just wasn't feelin' her.. I wasn't turned on.. and she justt kept trying to get me more and more F*up on *party favors*.... It was crazy!!! Maybe it was the wrong one at the wrong time? I dunno I'm open to the idea.. but guys do it for me...? confused.gif

biggrin.gif

Well I can definately say I've found guys attractive and I've had 3somes with another guy present but never did anything with the guy. I think most guys are just way to annoying. Perhaps I'm influenced by society's looking down on homosexuality but hell, I'm amazed that girls want to hook up with us. Even guys I'm freinds with that I love as freinds I can't imagine being in a relationship with them. I know how they think and that would annoy the hell out of me.

As for girls being bi, how could you not? Girls are so sexy and so nice and sweet and caring and loving, why would you want anything but that? biggrin.gif

------------------

BAC

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

I've had a bi experience with my best friend also. We're still close as ever but I think it made things a touch weird between us. Sometimes I think about doing it again but then I feel wrong so I push the thought out of my mind. As for Lecy, I think you had a bad experience with bi-ness. Noone deserves to be treated like a piece of meat by either sex. You need to find a woman who is caring and experienced to figure out if you are really bi or bi curious. biggrin.gif

Caly