Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"I am a Woman"

buccafm

"I am a Woman"

I shave my legs, I sit down to pee. And I can justify any, shopping spree. Don't go to a barber, but a beauty salon. Can get a massage, without a hard-on. I can balance the checkbook, can pump my own gas. Can talk to my friends about the size of my ass. My beauty's a masterpiece, and yes, it takes long. At least I can admit,to others when I'm wrong. I don't drive in circles, at any cost. and I don't have a problem admitting I'm lost. I never forget an important date. You just gotta deal with it, I'm usually late. I don't watch movies with lot's of gore, Don't need instant replay to remember the score. I won't lose my hair, I don't get jock itch. And just cause I'm assertive, Don't call me a bitch. Don't say to your friends, oh yeah I can get her. In your dreams, my dear, I can do better! Flowers are okay, But jewelry's best. Would you look at my face, not at my chest! I don't have a problem, with Expressing my feelings. I know when your lying, you look at the ceiling. Don't call me a girl, A babe or a chick. I am a WOMAN, get it you prick?! biggrin.gif

Lot's of love to all ya'll!!

[This message has been edited by buccafm (edited 08-02-2000).]

Originally posted by buccafm:

"I am a Woman"

I shave my legs, I sit down to pee. And I can justify any, shopping spree. Don't go to a barber, but a beauty salon. Can get a massage, without a hard-on. I can balance the checkbook, can pump my own gas. Can talk to my friends about the size of my ass. My beauty's a masterpiece, and yes, it takes long. At least I can admit,to others when I'm wrong. I don't drive in circles, at any cost. and I don't have a problem admitting I'm lost. I never forget an important date. You just gotta deal with it, I'm usually late. I don't watch movies with lot's of gore, Don't need instant replay to remember the score. I won't lose my hair, I don't get jock itch. And just cause I'm assertive, Don't call me a bitch. Don't say to your friends, oh yeah I can get her. In your dreams, my dear, I can do better! Flowers are okay, But jewelry's best. Would you look at my face, not at my chest! I don't have a problem, with Expressing my feelings. I know when your lying, you look at the ceiling. Don't call me a girl, A babe or a chick. I am a WOMAN, get it you prick?! biggrin.gif

Lot's of love to all ya'll!!

[This message has been edited by buccafm (edited 08-02-2000).]

Where is this comeing from ???

------------------

Be the man and stay that way if your good