Clubplanet Nightlife Community

kinky in cars?

rachel1997

Got road head for about 45 min from a chick and busted when i pulled up to her house..lol.

Had sex with this chick in the back of an explorer...she was on top...funny as hell...she was pushing off the roof of the car...ba ba bounce...lol

never had sex while driving....that is a feat...had road head more times than i can remember though....

Mike.

------------------

If you haven't danced yet...what the fuck did you come for???

once while upstate with a girl i was seeing, we pulled off down a dead end dirt road, and had sex on the hood of my car, nothing like hot metal on your back..;-)

Originally posted by ibelong2thenight:

so lets hear it... we've all done it... what interesting stuff have you managed to do while operating a motor vehicle?

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

Originally posted by scramble360:

once while upstate with a girl i was seeing, we pulled off down a dead end dirt road, and had sex on the hood of my car, nothing like hot metal on your back..;-)

now, that's something I have never done ...gotta try it some time

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Originally posted by scramble360:

dude,

keep the car RUNNING next time, hot metal is nothing compared to the VIBRATIONS (at least for the chick). works best if you have a beefy car like mine. cool.gif

------------------

i love music!

Originally posted by ibelong2thenight:

so lets hear it... we've all done it... what interesting stuff have you managed to do while operating a motor vehicle?

finger a girl

get a bj

get a hj

have an intercourse [yes, while driving]

I hate having sex in cars ...it's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo high school ;-)

------------------

...Ph0eniX

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 08-25-2000).]

Well i had a Great Experience having sex while the car is in motion , The best part is that my sun roof was open and she was out there while i was pumping the jam up there ,, heh sorry i had to be blunt about it ..

------------------

Be the man and stay that way if your good

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

finger a girl

get a bj

get a hj

have an intercourse [yes, while driving]

Well... I don't see "get busted by a cop" in this list!

One time we got caught by a curious authority figure in a parking lot of a beach (this was in FL). She was married and I was 17, so it could have been bad news for the both of us. I hid my license under a floormat and convinced the cop that I was born a year before I really was. I think he really wasn't planning to do anything, he was just getting his shits and giggles from busting couples fornicating. Oh well. I must admit that sex wasn't really the highlight of the evening...

Originally posted by resident:

Well... I don't see "get busted by a cop" in this list!

One time we got caught by a curious authority figure in a parking lot of a beach (this was in FL). She was married and I was 17, so it could have been bad news for the both of us. I hid my license under a floormat and convinced the cop that I was born a year before I really was. I think he really wasn't planning to do anything, he was just getting his shits and giggles from busting couples fornicating. Oh well. I must admit that sex wasn't really the highlight of the evening...

hahah...that's the funniest shit. good story dude.

While stopped:

fingered

been fingered

given a bj

had sex

While in motion:

all of the above.

Outside the car:

Sex on the hood of the car in warm summery rain . . . *nice*

Sex when it wasn't raining too, hehehehe.

and never gotten caught . . . have had some viewers though. wink.gif

biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

[This message has been edited by brandie (edited 08-28-2000).]

Let's see....I think just about everything ya'll mentioned. Fingered of course, given bj, hj, climed on top of my man while he was driving and had sex, in the back seat (duh), recieved oral while I was driving...never did it on the hood of a car, I'm still waiting for that but it has to be in the rain for some reason! biggrin.gif

the car was running, you get that hummmm and don't try this in the winter gotta be a hot summer night...

Originally posted by sirdante:

dude,

keep the car RUNNING next time, hot metal is nothing compared to the VIBRATIONS (at least for the chick). works best if you have a beefy car like mine. cool.gif

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...