Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Casual sex opinions???????

psytrance31

Originally posted by psytrance31:

no ones comparing buddy ...just opinions...females opinions are what im interested in...im sure males will always be down with casual sex...i am...its awsome..no strings no jealousy no breakups just two adults having hot animal sex

you should have been more specific then

------------------

...Ph0eniX

I'm ALL FOR the casual hook up (and yes i am a female) ... but surprisingly I have found that although most guys love it at first they quickly develop an attachment. Initially most try to be all smooth and casually mention another girl's name or "forget" to call back but when i don't show a sign of jealousy THEY hit the roof and start suggesting we become exclusive. It's a pattern... has happened with several guys for me. What follows me avoiding the exclusive suggestions is questioning. "So which girls did you go out with last night? Oh you didn't... then what DID you do?" In my opinion guys really DO want committment they just can't admit it.

But hey- if you sincerely don't then maybe I just might be in luck.

[This message has been edited by ibelong2thenight (edited 08-24-2000).]

Originally posted by psytrance31:

Personally i love it if i get to know the person and trust them then they can be a chill buddy and a fuck buddy...

A fuck buddy... as long as the girl knows that she's only a "buddy" and nothing else, it's ok I think... but it could get serious down the road if you keep at it for a long time. smile.gif Happend to me. smile.gif I didn't want a BF and then marvouls things happen! :-)

Im glad someone brought up this topic...up until very recently I was all for fuck buddies...but now Im starting to think that its not as cool as I thought.....sex with someone you care about is really deep and is alot better than any cheap thrill you can get from a fuck buddy....just my thoughts on it....

Calyandra@aol.com lovestruck.gif

------------------

~*A friend in needs a friend indeed a friend with weed (or E) is better*~

All of your comments are dool...but what it comes dow to is preference and where you are in your life...i thought i was ready for love and relationships but i was wrong and got hurt, so now i know that what i need is just sex...fun...partying...sex...music...friends....i dont want to be attached or have any strings and i dont consider myself a player..im not here to hurt anyone and i always let the girl know just how it will be and i tell them if you think you can handle this..lets do it ..it will be just sex...so i like casual sex especially with girls i like to chill with cause once the sex is done we can chill or go out and not think all horny thoughts and just have fun...i should shut up now

cool i guess, but gets old fast...

like jack said, nothing like sex w/ someone you love biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."