Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fantasy Question!?

buccafm

Okay here goes a question out of curiousity. If your bf or gf told you a fantasy or two, would you expect that fantasy to follow through? Meaning would you want it to happen just because it's been revealed? Or would you consider the consequences first??

Curious to know what you freaks think biggrin.gif

Originally posted by buccafm:

Okay here goes a question out of curiousity. If your bf or gf told you a fantasy or two, would you expect that fantasy to follow through? Meaning would you want it to happen just because it's been revealed? Or would you consider the consequences first??

Curious to know what you freaks think biggrin.gif

I'd definitely consider the consequences but mostly I'd follow through

------------------

signature.gif

my ex bf told me that his fantasy was to be with me and another guy. When he first told me I was seriously in shock. Then I figured it was just a fantasy and he would never do it. Then he came to me and asked if I would be comfortable actually doing this with him and one of our mutual friends. I did think about it a bit, but then figured what the hell...I am glad I did wink.gif

------------------

kiss.gif

Originally posted by cytherea:

my ex bf told me that his fantasy was to be with me and another guy. When he first told me I was seriously in shock. Then I figured it was just a fantasy and he would never do it. Then he came to me and asked if I would be comfortable actually doing this with him and one of our mutual friends. I did think about it a bit, but then figured what the hell...I am glad I did wink.gif

so your saying ur man is bi?!!?

Originally posted by cytherea:

yup yup ...I agree

------------------

signature.gif

Originally posted by rally2000:

i'd prolly follow through, but it would depend on how crazy the fantasy was ... and i'd defly think about the consequences! smile.gif

where you been Bucca? wink.gif

I've been here, don't ya read any of the posts!? rolleyes.giftongue.gif Hehe. What's goin on??

Hey Guido, well all men why is it okay to bring on all the lady friends to fullfill your needs, but when a girl brings in another guy it ain't cool? There's things you can do so you men don't touch eachother if that's what your worried about. biggrin.gif

Originally posted by buccafm:

I've been here, don't ya read any of the posts!? rolleyes.giftongue.gif Hehe. What's goin on??

Hey Guido, well all men why is it okay to bring on all the lady friends to fullfill your needs, but when a girl brings in another guy it ain't cool? There's things you can do so you men don't touch eachother if that's what your worried about. biggrin.gif

i know ya been around here ... that's why the lil guy is winking! we just haven't spoken much lately

and i agree about the 2 men thing ... differnt ends of the body can be explored by each guy - no touching! wink.gif

------------------

Rally

there is an afterlife