Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FA (fuck around)

JackMeOff

I've always wondered about this but how do you have oral foreplay and be safe?? I know with sex you use a condom but how about foreplay? confused.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

- Robert Frost angel.gif

Originally posted by blueangel:

I've always wondered about this but how do you have oral foreplay and be safe?? I know with sex you use a condom but how about foreplay? confused.gif

BlueAngel

Use a condom on a guy when giving oral. Couldn't help ya on the girl end of it. Dunno? confused.gif

wanna know something....when i went to my college orientation they did a 15 minute bit on safe sex, since everyone is screwing in the dorm rooms all the time...and they said to use some short of sheet on a woman, i do forget what its called, or use, non microwaveable saran wrap.......about 500 of us couldnt stop laughing.

ICK

i cannot imagine giving head and having to have a condom in my mouth. ICK. good thing i don't give head.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

blow jobs with condoms?

agreed it is the safe way to go...but has anyone ever done this? just wondering. i guess that's why they started making condoms flavored!

and the sheets are called 'dental dams'...gotta love having friends that give safe sex seminars!

Maybe if my bf is *very* lucky i will . . . but as a general whole, why not do something that's mutually beneficial (besides 69, jack :rolleyes smile.gif like have sex?? that way i'm guaranteed an orgasm. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

flavored condoms don't have lubricant on them. the lube is what (i imagine) tastes terrible after sex. my ex-gf wasn't too fond of the flavors, but we only tried them to see what it was like. i liked one, they're pretty nasty. plain, unflavored, unlubricated latex doesn't taste like much, which is what dental dams are made out of. and latex transfers heat and texture better than saran wrap. all in all, the only reason you'd want to use a condom/dental dam is so you don't get oral herpes. the nurse at my school (17,000 students) said there's been 1 case of ghonnorea(sp?) of the throat in the 7 years shes been here, and that was a gay guy. there's no evidence of anyone ever getting hiv from oral sex, and in fact an article just came out saying that saliva destroys the virus, so straight guys and lesbians are safe. semen is too salty for the saliva to affect the virus, so a girl could theoretically get hiv, though again, no proof that it can happen.

personally, i ask before i go down. if she's got genital herpes/crabs she'll know. chances are i won't get hiv or ghonorea, and syphalis(sp?) and chlamydia are very easy to cure, so long as you catch them early.

i could just keep typing until my meeting at 8:30 but i won't

actually...there have been documented cases of hiv transmision through oral sex. not common..but there is a chance. condomania - here i come to get me some of those flavored babies.

and yeah...the lubed condoms and non-9 ones make things taste pretty nasty.

std's freak the shit out of me.