Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spanking the monkey...

nlichau

OMG...How did you pull it off (no pun intended) on the train. I once saw this guy on the 4 train with an enormous bag over his lap. Some girl was sitting across from him and I noticed his hand was under the bag and the bag was moving. He was soooo obvious and I felt bad for the girl who had to be the object of his spanking...ewww!!!

------------------

Per me e arabo!

Originally posted by jamjimvin:

OMG...How did you pull it off (no pun intended) on the train. I once saw this guy on the 4 train with an enormous bag over his lap. Some girl was sitting across from him and I noticed his hand was under the bag and the bag was moving. He was soooo obvious and I felt bad for the girl who had to be the object of his spanking...ewww!!!

Well I was sitting across from my boyfreind it was all for him, I don't think anyone saw me.

EVRYONE SPANKS AND SHOULD BE PROUD. MY MOST INFAMOUS SPANK WAS AT MY SCHOOL LIBRARY AT COLLEGE A FEW YEARS BACK. NOW FELLAS, WE ALL KNOW HOW MANY HOTTIES CRAWL THROUGH LIBRARIES, ESPECIALLY IN COLLEGE. I THINK ONE NIGHT IT WAS TOO MUCH TOO HANDLE, OH WELL. THE BEST PART WAS WHEN A GIRL PASSED AND I'LL NEVER, EVER FORGET THE LOOK IN HER EYES.....HOLY SH@T-CAUGHT RED HANDED. HEY, AT LEAST I KEPT IT IN MY PANTS.

when i was 16 or 17 ( over 11 years ago) i drove down to Florida with my friend and his father. I was in the back seat alon for over 24 hours so i spanked it used my sock to clean up and thru it out the window .

i think that was the wierdest for me but I could be wrong.

------------------

TIIIMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY!

timmmy?

Guest crystalmethodny

Talking about libraries...

I once had sex in my school library, 6th floor, in front of the music section (5 years ago) ... talking about making music!

ahh...

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

I was playing in a basketball game in high school at an opposing team's gym. I was only a frosh on the team so I didnt get much run. I was kind of bored one game and just got the urge so went into the locker room and started blasting. All of sudden I heard some voices from behind. Women's voices. I was in women's locker room and the track team was coming back from practice. Caught RED_HANDED! I was so embarrassed sitting on the bench for the remainder of the game. The whole track team was watching the game and they definetely told other people about it. When the coach put me in the game at the end the crowd brutalized me.

Peace - Chick

I was playing in a basketball game in high school at an opposing team's gym. I was only a frosh on the team so I didnt get much run. I was kind of bored one game and just got the urge so went into the locker room and started blasting. All of sudden I heard some voices from behind. Women's voices. I was in women's locker room and the track team was coming back from practice. Caught RED_HANDED! I was so embarrassed sitting on the bench for the remainder of the game. The whole track team was watching the game and they definetely told other people about it. When the coach put me in the game at the end the crowd brutalized me.

Peace - Chick

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

Talking about libraries...

I once had sex in my school library, 6th floor, in front of the music section (5 years ago) ... talking about making music!

ahh...

...speaking of having sex in a library ...I once had sex in the library of the CCAP building at CCNY with by gf at the time (it was about 5 years ago)

------------------

signature.gif

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 09-08-2000).]