Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do you guys have.... Hard...

rachel1997

Originally posted by atf104:

Yea sucks heh...girls always are horniest at night... not in the morning.. actually its because of hot girls like rachel.. wink.gif

WAIT one minute here Mr. Adam.. LOL!!

Rachel here love sex in the morning.. lol.. as long as the guy brushes his teeth first. smile.gif

I have always noticed many of my ex's played with themselves in their sleep. So I thought that was the reaoning behind many of them waking up with the hard on.

Other times I thought they just woke up with them when sleeping next to me becaause, when I sleep n bed at night with a guy, I make them sleep right behind me with their arms wrapped around me. And the only way I can fall asleep is by wiggling my hips. Well moving them back and forth...lol. But if those arent the reasons, then I dont know why.

------------------

~*~* You wanna touch it?~*~*

Originally posted by misskittie:

I have always noticed many of my ex's played with themselves in their sleep. So I thought that was the reaoning behind many of them waking up with the hard on.

Other times I thought they just woke up with them when sleeping next to me becaause, when I sleep n bed at night with a guy, I make them sleep right behind me with their arms wrapped around me. And the only way I can fall asleep is by wiggling my hips. Well moving them back and forth...lol. But if those arent the reasons, then I dont know why.

Playing with themselves in their sleep? You sure about that one? That sounds so wrong...

--------Wipes sweat from brow after reading the rest of the post--------

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks