Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For the guys...

deenyc22

Guest crystalmethodny

To me, any ethnicity or skin color is of no matter.

I've dated white, hispanic, black, and asian.

I do kind of have a preference towards Latino girls though. My past two were Puerto Rican and Argentinian, the latter being the most recent. Dont know what it is... I dig that Salsa Spice.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

I'd prefer a girl who is green and from mars........ smile.gif been watching the Jetson's all my life.

but for real,

It doesn't really matter what kind of race, religion, age, weight or height a girl is... It's all about personality and the way they carry themselves around others.... You never know if you haven't tried it, you maybe missing out on something.....

being selective will never get you nowhere.

"Variety is the spice of LIFE"

[This message has been edited by ~richie~ (edited 09-13-2000).]

Religion - Music

Race - Club kid, preferebly raver.

Other - Iddy bitty, teeny tiny brunettes with small breasts. B cup is about max. Blue or green eyes a plus, but there's NOTHING wrong with brown, either.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

I do kind of have a preference towards Latino girls though. My past two were Puerto Rican and Argentinian, the latter being the most recent. Dont know what it is... I dig that Salsa Spice.

I'd have go with cm on this one. Beauty and a great personality also help.

me personally, i dont have a 'type'. i used to date spanish girls for a while, then all american types. but now it really doesnt matter to me what they are as long as im attracted to them and theyre nice, cool people. ive met drop dead gorgeous girls of all races, so theres more to that than just looks...like i say; good lookin girls are a dme a dozen, so theres gotta be more than just a pretty face or a nice bod....but of course thats a good start.

as far as my parents are concerned....doesnt matter to me what they think. im an adult and they should respect my decision. dont mean to sound crude here, but theyll be long dead when i grow old with whomever i marry so theyre opinion wouldnt matter much then.

I agree, whats it matter, thats all labels society puts on you. So long as you feel good, u look good. and so long as you look good, it's all good. But if you wanna put the hook in, be able to have an intelligent conversation... when I go off on some far out shit, I need a girl that can up.

------------------

We Are Not Alone!

Guest MTrance19

I would have to go with richie's qoute "Variety is the spice of life" I love every flavor.

I just got out of a six month relationship with a Jewish chick, & I'm Catholic. No, the difference in religion wasn't the reason why we broke up, &, infact, both my parents and hers were totally kool with us dating.

------------------

"We are not human beings having spiritual experiences. We are spiritual beings having human experiences"

Religion I could care less about.

Race, dont care really.

As long as she loves me....

I do have a thing for Asian girls though....Don't know why....My first "love" was Asian, maybe that's why.

I'm constantly hooked on watching on those Asian shows on cable. smile.gif

------------------

lpbutton.gif

"There was nothing in the world that I ever wanted more than to feel you deep in my heart."

shadowchaser076@aol.com

i am with you on that, gotta love the latinas, something about latin women drive me nuts, its like there born with a tad bit extra sexuality and sensualness.

and there skin coloring, i guess i am partial too cause my girl is 100% puerto rican.

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

------------------

get off my dick already...

Originally posted by scramble360:

i am with you on that, gotta love the latinas, something about latin women drive me nuts, its like there born with a tad bit extra sexuality and sensualness.

and there skin coloring, i guess i am partial too cause my girl is 100% puerto rican.

I hear you on that and raise u 2. I am not Spanish, can't speak a lick of it. Hell, I can barely order at Taco Bell.

But something about Spanish girls. I'll take Puerto Rican, Dominican, Columbian, and half od South America.

There is something so sexual. Not to mention that the Spanish figure drives me nuts.

Goddamn,

peace

Variety is the spice of life, but the spice that I like to indulge in the most is definitly dark skin and dark haired. I love Latina women, especialy Brazilian, but judging by how long I've been with my girlfriend I'd have to say I love Southern Italian the most.

-Wacked

right, i don't want to stereotype but spanish woman have great genetics, i like the big butt, little wasite, big thick thighs big chest that a lot of latin women posses...

"got it goin on"

Originally posted by The ANSWER:

Originally posted by scramble360:

I hear you on that and raise u 2. I am not Spanish, can't speak a lick of it. Hell, I can barely order at Taco Bell.

But something about Spanish girls. I'll take Puerto Rican, Dominican, Columbian, and half od South America.

There is something so sexual. Not to mention that the Spanish figure drives me nuts.

Goddamn,

peace

------------------

get off my dick already...

Originally posted by dollabill25:

If she swallows I don't care if she's got an arm coming out of her ass

HAHA LMAO!!!! biggrin.gif

thats funny shit laugh.gif

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

i've always had been attracted to lots of south asian women and men. Not to any point of exclusivity, but i really have bee with many awesome indians.

But of course what really matters is a person's totality of being: intelligent, sexy, sensitive, wild, and on and on

------------------

existence precedes essence