Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Luves 2 make out in clubs???

dayatvoy

I will hook up with my Bbf where ever we are . . . but as a general whole, i think that couples making out and just taking up space while i'm trying stop to dance need to DIE. you have beds, please, use them. rolleyes.gif

I will, if i find it necessary - such as when i can tell a guy is looking at me, or when a girl is checkin' out MY bf - attack him> biggrin.gif mmmmm nummy.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

I always believe that you only showed your sexual side to the one your honoring and noone else.(Noone wants to see all that!) Making out is great but I LOVE IT BETTER WITH NO DISTRACTIONS!Club life and sex life are 2 different arenas. Do mix the 2 would be like putting on a condom in the store you bought it @. That would just look foul!

I'm doing what you wanted me to do,(That old line)

DreamDrop

Hello everyone. I'm new here. Thought this topic was interesting. One time in the tunnel, a random girl came up to me and started talking. 10 minutes later, we were in the back of the club..... you can guess what "came" next....awesome Experience!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MTrance19

There's nothing like making out with a girl especially at the peak of your roll!

------------------

"We are not human beings having spiritual experiences. We are spiritual beings having human experiences"