Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My girls first girl kiss

toto29

It was wild cause it was totaly unexpected. We were just walking through the club together and some girl just grabbed her and they were talking so I thought that she knew her. Turns out that the girl said to her that she had been waiting for a beautiful girl to come by to dance with her. So they danced for a minute then when my girl said she had to go the chic asked her if she could have a kiss. I'm just chill'n back danc'n and i see my girl kissing this other girl. It was wild to me cause she never did that before. She never really expressed feelings like that before and know she really won't talk about it. She's always had problems opening up. How do I find out whats on her mind?

guido: it definitly was phat and it was at shampoo. Ever heard of it?

sirdante: good advice, but she actually did open up last night after she saw what I posted. It was very, very interesting stuff but I should probably leave it at that for now. But i can tell you she doesn't blame the drugs other than maybe helping her lose her inhibition.

Originally posted by guido215:

HAve i ever heard of it!?!??!

I used to be a dancer there!!

Mike.

Hey Mike,

What's up? HAve you been a dancer at Shampoo for a while, I may have seen ya. Actually are you friends/know some girl Becky? She's Indian. She knew a guy Mike that we met and he danced for Shampoo so I'm wondering if that's you. Do you have a picture posted?

Don't ask your girl about her kissing any girls. She will just shut up and won't say anything. She must be very surprised at herself kissing another girl and will clam up when it's time to talk about it.

I've kissed girls before and if someone close to me would ask about it.... STFU!! It's something else.

Let her come to you on her own and she'll spill the beans. Give it time!

Anybody can ask ME anything they want . . . my bf and i don't talk about it, but i would answer any questions he had, def. Yes, I am bisexual, if i can talk about what has occurred between guys and myself, why not about girls, too??

But yeah, it's true, she'll only talk about it when she wants to . . . don't push her. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

I don't know people make such a big deal about this stuff. I have kissed two girls now and it was no big deal. I was actually disappointed. The first time I was kind of like "okay? That's it" and then the second time I did it because one of my friends wouldn't stop whining about how she wanted to kiss me and it was her birthday. I find my boyfriend's lips much more desirable then any chick's.

------------------

Check out my site:

http://www.geocities.com/lauranna07

Guido: I didn't realize that you were from philly too. So do you still dance there or when did you?

Brandie & Rachel: I didn't push her at all and she opened up to me last night because she read my thread. So she opened up sort of while we were having sex and it was pretty incredible, both times!

Lauranna: It's not that a girl kissing a girl is such a big deal I've seen that plenty of times. It's just that it was my gf and that it was completly unexpected and from way out in left field.

Buccafm:

I danced for shampoo and egypt in the summer. It was porbably a different mike you met. Who knows maybe i was still workin there when your girl becky started. I left around mid august cause i had to move back to school in SC.

Here is my pic, it is from last summer though -------->

------------------

If you haven't danced yet...what the fuck did you come for???

I had my first girly kiss about 2 months ago, just a plain ald kiss on the liops no tounge or anything...it was really akward. Now i have no prob with it, I'll kiss girls or guys the same way - full on. I'm not into girls but whatev...its all fun. I just figure that lips are lips, its what you do with the hands that really matter....

Buccafm:

I danced for shampoo and egypt in the summer. It was porbably a different mike you met. Who knows maybe i was still workin there when your girl becky started. I left around mid august cause i had to move back to school in SC.

Here is my pic, it is from last summer though -------->

Hey Mike,

nope different Mike that I was talking about. Sorry, can't say that I remember you. But it's all good. Do you still dance there?

Na I been at school since mid august...Wish I was still working there....though i might try and get a job at a club but the only one that has dancers is a gay club around here. Its a phat club but I'm not gay so...that might not work, but we will see how bad i need money though.

Mike.

------------------

If you haven't danced yet...what the fuck did you come for???

• 2 weeks later...

There is nothing quite like kissing a girl. I am sure most men will back me. The first time I kissed a girl it was fucktastic. I was curious and she was willing. No combo quite like it. We knew EXACTLY how to work each other. Very orgasmic. Now, everytime we have someone over....want, need, must have!!!

why do people need to make a big deal about girls kissing other girls? i mean im not saying there is anything wrong with it. but for example, my girlfriend and i always go to clubs in hollywood with the crew and people make such a big deal about my gf kissing other girls and stuff. is it because they have never seen that before in person? dont get me wrong im not trying to bash everyone that tries to get in on it, just wondering why its such a big deal to alot of people.

cwm35.gif

I don't know if there are words to describe it but when my GF (Lexxi) gets into it with another hottie I am def digging it. Also, it usually means there is more to follow after we leave the club and that would involve me. I have seen it lots of times before but whenever stuff like that happens I know I am having a good night.

Na I been at school since mid august...Wish I was still working there....though i might try and get a job at a club but the only one that has dancers is a gay club around here. Its a phat club but I'm not gay so...that might not work, but we will see how bad i need money though.

Mike.

G,

Don't let the fact that its a gay club bother you. Your just there to get a check, bottom line. So dance your ass off.

BTW - You're a cutie! wink.gif

------------------

Non esco con Tizio, Caio e Sempronio. Forse Caio!

i have to say that this weekend was f-ing awesome. we (my gf and i) went to a club in hollywood and walked in had a drink or two at the bar and were just memorized at all the beatiful people that were there that nite. we always go to that club but for some reason there were beautiful people everywhere this time. so as the nite went on the better we felt from some good stuff we had taken. we started dancing in the middle of the floor and attracked alot of people that joined us. the girls were unbeliveable. all the guys with their gf's stood back and let them go to town with each other. so i was talking to some of the guys and they were cool as hell, usually their pretty up tight with that kinda stuff but some how it was different. anyways one thing lead to another and we had the whole club coming up to us later on telling us that they had a good time watching all our gf's with each other and giving them stick shows.