Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where's the craziest place(s) you've had sex?

buccafm

Hey everyone, I thought it would be fun to see where everyone's craziest place has been for doing it. So fess up and let's hear some wacky places.

My list is long, my bf and I like to try new things, but to keep it breif, I'd have to say in the ocean at Virginia Beach in broad day light with thousands of people right next to us swimming. It was quite intense. Umm, in the woods on a tiny ass rock; in my closet with my parents outside (you have to understand my parent's are old school and don't like boys in your bedroom so that was daring i guess); and some other places. Can't list them all. But there's one more place I'd like to try....in a club. biggrin.gif

Originally posted by buccafm:

Hey everyone, I thought it would be fun to see where everyone's craziest place has been for doing it. So fess up and let's hear some wacky places.

My list is long, my bf and I like to try new things, but to keep it breif, I'd have to say in the ocean at Virginia Beach in broad day light with thousands of people right next to us swimming. It was quite intense. Umm, in the woods on a tiny ass rock; in my closet with my parents outside (you have to understand my parent's are old school and don't like boys in your bedroom so that was daring i guess); and some other places. Can't list them all. But there's one more place I'd like to try....in a club. biggrin.gif

not sure if it was the craziest but definitely the most romantic - on the beach, in the rain

------------------

...Ph0eniX

I'm with you on that one, Jack - that was one of my faves . . . as a romantic thing.

(For all wondering, NO it was not w/ Jack) smile.gif

I had sex at the tunnel . . . and people DEF. saw. and i didn't care, lol.

Orgy in the woods . . . i'm talking spur of the moment - i was covered in dirt and god knows what else . . . not to mention that while all the fun was going on, the fire went out, so it was pitch black . . . couldn't find our clothes - ended up lighting on of the guys shirts on fire on the end of stick as a torch so we could get out . . . biggrin.gif

Crazy i guess could also be:

Anytime where I've come close to being caught . . . like dowstairs while my parents were in the room above . . . at the beach w/ others around . . . my ex's mom actually almost walked in on us one time - i quickly wrapped up in an afghan (yeah, w/ all thise lil holes i'm sure it covered me, lol) and he ran for the bathroom.

hmm, lemme think . . .

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Originally posted by brandie:

I'm with you on that one, Jack - that was one of my faves . . . as a romantic thing.

(For all wondering, NO it was not w/ Jack) smile.gif

I had sex at the tunnel . . . and people DEF. saw. and i didn't care, lol.

Orgy in the woods . . . i'm talking spur of the moment - i was covered in dirt and god knows what else . . . not to mention that while all the fun was going on, the fire went out, so it was pitch black . . . couldn't find our clothes - ended up lighting on of the guys shirts on fire on the end of stick as a torch so we could get out . . . biggrin.gif

Crazy i guess could also be:

Anytime where I've come close to being caught . . . like dowstairs while my parents were in the room above . . . at the beach w/ others around . . . my ex's mom actually almost walked in on us one time - i quickly wrapped up in an afghan (yeah, w/ all thise lil holes i'm sure it covered me, lol) and he ran for the bathroom.

hmm, lemme think . . .

luv,

brandie

Orgy in the woods!!! hahahaha, damn girl you seriously are one crazy cat!! biggrin.gif Umm I think people would be interested in hearing more about your places since you are the craziest one here hehe biggrin.gif j/k

Guest crystalmethodny

I really shouldn't reveal this but...

In a graveyard, during an eclipse of the moon. No joke.

I do not worship Satan, nor am I a Pagan. :>

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

This is an easy one....

In the ocean in broad day light with people all over, in a jacuzzi with 50 other people, in a waterfall at night, on a beach with a few other people at night, in a meat locker (long story), on a photocopy machine (made some interesting photos), parked on a street in NYC (boy that caused an audience), in a doorway on a NYC street at night, in a club, in the woods with an audience...damn I could be here all day!

Just do it people!!!

addaboy

going over the tappan zee bridge..my bf was driving - not easy! but we had to try it

in FL we rented a canoe and went out just far enough where people on the beach could see us but didnt know what was going on. I would not recommend this one (OUCH sand hurts)

in a pizza restaurants bathroom (he was working there at the time)

outside in the rain (my favorite)

biggrin.gif

------------------

kiss.gif

movie theater floor while Natural Born Killers was playing

Messed around a little bit with 2 hot girls in the Tunnels unisex bathroom. (they just came right up to me and started kissing me, I had no idea who they were)

A little oral from some girl who followed me into a stall in one of SF's bathrooms.

(another stranger)

------------------

it's not WHAT you know,

it's not WHO you know either

It's WHO KNOWS YOU!

We are young but for a short period of time,

Learn and save as if to last forever,

Live and love as if to die tomorrow!

Originally posted by cytherea:

going over the tappan zee bridge..my bf was driving - not easy! but we had to try it

in FL we rented a canoe and went out just far enough where people on the beach could see us but didnt know what was going on. I would not recommend this one (OUCH sand hurts)

in a pizza restaurants bathroom (he was working there at the time)

outside in the rain (my favorite)

biggrin.gif

that reminds me ...a bathroom of a diner

------------------

signature.gif

• 3 weeks later...

In the middle of rush hour around 5pm daylight at local ACME supermarket parking lot. I was in my car with chick I was dating at the time. It was like 90 outside and we were just fooling around. Next thing, we're both naked fucking in the car. I still can't believe we did that. I'm thankful that we got away with it and that I didn't get arrested. Even though she wouldn't shut the hell up. Ah, the memories.

on a golf course hole number 17 as about 30 people looked for me and my partner thinking we were lost

an ex friend once done it in a bin shed

10 off us were in this binshed which just happened to have a double bed (weird or what im not making this up) she had sex with this guy while 3 other guys lay besides her ,4 on the floor watching and me and a "friend" looking down from above as he performed oral sex on me on top of the bins

(note the binshed was rather big and clean suprizingly and the bins all had lids - we even found a game of guess who to keep us occupied)