Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girls,do you think its attractive for a man to shave down there?

strictlydro

Since you asked! I think it's fine that a man keeps himself nicely groomed down there, just like a woman should ya know. It's neater, nicer, and better to go down on. biggrin.gif It's just better for your appearance, so yes, it's attractive. Who the hell wants to go down into the jungle??? tongue.gif

Originally posted by buccafm:

Since you asked! I think it's fine that a man keeps himself nicely groomed down there, just like a woman should ya know. It's neater, nicer, and better to go down on. biggrin.gif It's just better for your appearance, so yes, it's attractive. Who the hell wants to go down into the jungle??? tongue.gif

bitch! ...you just became 'Old Skool' ...where is the party??

------------------

signature.gif

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

I know you I know you ....I met you before ...hehehehehehe ...I met you before ...you're the pretty blonde ...Neptune's friend

[/quote

ohhh thanx hun...how are you? cwm29.gif

------------------

Love can be magic, but sometimes magic can be an illusion

smileht.gif

I personally really don't mind if it is shaven off completely--(Never been with anyone who had the balls to do that), but a nice trimming every once in a while is good. But if they shave it too toooooo short and it is prickly, I really don't think that would feel too pleasurable.

yes! yes! yes! bush gets in the way of all the pleasures of the tongue. oh and can you say hair ball? so the way i see it, it you want 'em licked shave 'em!

i turned my ex on to grooming and it's quite nice indeed...and he'll thank me everytime a girlie is into licking his stuff!

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

I shave it all there. I like it that way.

I have yet to hear any complaints. All I know is that if I want her to be neat and clean, I guess that I should be too.

JDogg

------------------

I stopped at a Sbarro and asked for an espresso.

The bright light working there said "Sorry we only

have Cheese and Pepperoni."

Originally posted by cytherea:

I definitely prefer a man who is nicely groomed, it shows he puts a little extra effort into his appearance..always a plus cwm38.gif

I know you I know you ....I met you before ...hehehehehehe ...I met you before ...you're the pretty blonde ...Neptune's friend

------------------

signature.gif