Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GIRLS??

strictlydro

You just described my ex boyfriend!!!

We dated for three great years but we needed a break and two years later-we are great friends--maybe a little more than friends in the future?

but if you look anything like my ex then you have nothing to worry about. I consider my ex the best looking boyfriend I have ever had. Looks really don't mean anything though, it's the personality that counts--that's the truth!!!

[This message has been edited by smileygirl (edited 09-20-2000).]

Originally posted by lexxxi:

My gut is 5'7" (I'm 5'6"), 155lbs., fit and extremely tastey! He's huggable, kissable and suckable. What more could a girl ask for. I think if you wear your size well (not like Robert Paulson) then you are good to go!

cwm35.gif

What I meant to say is my guy....NOT my gut!

cwm6.gif

yeah, I never quite figured out why girls liked tall guys. Is it some sort of 'protector/provider' thing?

I've been a bit taller than the girls I dated, but not by much. I like the idea of being close to eye level. it makes everything so much more convenient. Isn't it weird for a girl that's 5'4 to try and talk to a guy that's 6' something? always having to look up to talk and he has to bend down?

Lexxi LOL on that Robert Paulson comment.

I like my men strong. Not just physically, but emotionally, and mentally AND sexually.

My current B/F is 6'3 185lbs. Very athletic build, lean but not skinny. He kinda has a swimmer's body--that broad shoulder narrow waist kind. So super sexxxy!!!

But my lover has more of a regular guy's body. 5-11 180lbs, Not skinny, Not fat. Flat stomach nice ass, Lot's of tattoos which drive me crazy!!!

hey it's like Vidal Sassoon said "IF YOU DON'T LOOK GOOD"..."WE DON'T LOOK GOOD"

cwm32.gif

------------------

You put me in heaven with your touch....I just wanna hold you so much....

Originally posted by beautious1:

Lexxi LOL on that Robert Paulson comment.

I like my men strong. Not just physically, but emotionally, and mentally AND sexually.

My current B/F is 6'3 185lbs. Very athletic build, lean but not skinny. He kinda has a swimmer's body--that broad shoulder narrow waist kind. So super sexxxy!!!

But my lover has more of a regular guy's body. 5-11 180lbs, Not skinny, Not fat. Flat stomach nice ass, Lot's of tattoos which drive me crazy!!!

hey it's like Vidal Sassoon said "IF YOU DON'T LOOK GOOD"..."WE DON'T LOOK GOOD"

cwm32.gif

WAIT A MINUTE!!! You have 2 guys??? TWO?? No fair!!! Whaahhh, I want a lover!! (BF can wait, no rush there). But anyway, what the hell was the question? Oh yeah, I'm short (5'1) and dated all heights up to 6'4 and it really is all about the guy. The total package type of thing. Overall physical attraction!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif

its not really the number on the scale, its how they look..In my eyes i like for a guy to be between 5'10 and 6 ft..and have a nice natural muscular build...Someone who works out and cares about looking good...

Preferably somone with dark hair and blue eyes.. thats my ideal...and nice teeth is a must!!

------------------

~~PiMpin AiNt EaSy BuT iT SuRe iS FuN!!~~ malelovies.gif

[This message has been edited by neptune (edited 09-26-2000).]

My ideal has always been over 6' and thin. My ex was 6'3"...yum. I'm 5'8" and always wear heels so I felt more comfortable with taller guys. Now I'm dating someone who's shorter than me. It took a while to get used to, but now I don't even care. We all have our ideals, but in the end it's the person, not just how they look, that matters. Did I just say that????

------------------

"I love the things that we should fear"