Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the art of sucking dick

XTC1001

hmmmm, i think it may be pretty difficult to master something that varies from person to person. my ex b-f would say that i've mastered it, and i did with him, being that we were together for almost 5 years. but if i tried the same techniques on a different guy, he may think i suck! (no pun intended)

one of the good things about having been in a long-term relationship is that i've learned a lot about a man's body, and where, how and when to do things to certain parts of him. i don't think i would hav ebeen able to get the same level of skill had i not been in an ltr. but you still need to communicate with each new partner, and let them know what it is that you like.

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

Originally posted by neptune:

why is there a class that i can sign up for??? LMAO hahahahaha

well, if you're serious about it then I could provide you with some free skooling and hands-on ....fuck hands-on! ...LIPS-ON TRAINING!

------------------

signature.gif

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 09-28-2000).]

I will admit. I think I am very good at oral pleasure when I am into the guy. If I like him a lot, pleasing him and spending time on him is one way I can show my feelings.

I have my own technique. Im not one of those, just drop your pants and Ill get to work kind of girls. I like to make it a little bit more special. Something for him to remember. I try to change it up as much as possible to keep him into me.

Here is a typical pleasure ceremony as performed by myself.

I like to make sure my honey is nice and comfy whether he be on a big cozzy bed, laying on the couch, sitting in the car, or lying on the grass. Comfort is key. I then remove his shirt and place a blind fold upon his eyes. A dab of vanilla oil on the blind fold to stiulate his senses even more is a nice touch too. We kiss a little. Soft and delicate so he can feel me. Feel on his toungue what I want to do down below.

I slowly work my way down to his neck with soft kisses. Then back up to his lips for another sensuous kiss. Aftersome time, I move down lwith little pecks on the neck again and work my tongue down to his nipples and begin to slightly lick and suck. Again I go back up to his lips and leave him with another sweet taste of my lips.

Each kiss becomes longer and more sensuos. A little more suction on the tongue then the last to prepare him for the treat he will have soon.

I leave his lips once again and make my next to last journey before landing on the major point of attraction. I leave his lips and lick down his chin, to neck to nipple to navel and STOP. I lick around his navel while caressing the nipples at the same time to stimulate his major focal points. I play here for about 10 minutes. And go back up for his last and final kiss. Here his kiss last approximately 5 minutes and then I lick his body all the way down. Slowly and carressing my own naked bosom on his smooth skin.

His penis is hard by this time and I dont touch it with my hands yet. I pick it up by the tip with my moist lips. I pull it to stand up with my mouth and slowly suck just the tip. Up and down not going to the shaft at this point. Slowly, little pulls with only my lips. I let his penis fall back down to his body and slowly lick down the shaft to his testicales and give little licks before pulling on of them into my mouth and sucking them in and out. Licking in between and being fair to the other with the same treatment. I lick my way back up the shaft to the head and start sucking again like before. I begin to move down the shaft with my lips. Slowly down and back up again. The pace going down is always slower then the one coming back up with my lips flipping on the little skin of the head for added pleasure. I try and slip my tongue into the hole of his penis and suck. Just a little more, then back down, all the way down the shaft.

Basically this procedure continues all the way. Of course while perfoming this act of pleasure upon my man, I am lightly fondeling his anus, and theres tugs here and there on his nipples.

Its important to me to make sure theres nice little bits of sucking on the tip. That seems to drive them wild. And nice hard thrusts with the mouth all the way down the shaft are also keep for instant shots of pleasure. The faces Ive seen are incredible.

Hope you enjoyed. I couldnt go into all the detail for reasons of being at work.

cwm26.gif

[This message has been edited by rabbitonacid (edited 09-28-2000).]

Originally posted by rabbitonacid:

I will admit. I think I am very good at oral pleasure when I am into the guy. If I like him a lot, pleasing him and spending time on him is one way I can show my feelings.

I have my ownt technique. Im not one of those, just drop your panst and Ill get to work kind of girls. I like to make it a little bit more special. Something for him to remember. I try to change it up as much as possible to keep him into me.

I like to make sure my honey is nice and comfy whether he be on a big cozzy bed, laying on the couch, sitting in the car, or lying on the grass. Comfort is key. I then remove his shirt and place a blind fold upon his eyes. We kiss a little. Soft and delicate so he can feel me. Feel on his toungue what I want to do down below.

I slowly work my way down to his neck with soft kisses. Then back up to his lips for another sensuous kiss. Aftersome time, I move down lwith little pecks on the neck again and work my tongue down to his nipples and begin to slightly lick and suck. Again I go back up to his lips and leave him with another sweet taste of my lips.

Each kiss becomes longer and more sensuos. A little more suction on the tongue then the last to prepare him for the treat he will have soon.

I leave his lips once again and make my next to last journey before landing on the major point of attraction. I leave his lips and lick down his chin, to neck to nipple to navel and STOP. I lick around his navel while caressing the nipples at the same time to stimulate his major focal points. I play here for about 10 minutes. And go back up for his last and final kiss. Here his kiss last approximately 5 minutes and then I lick his body all the way down. Slowly and carressing my own naked bosom on his smooth skin.

His penis is hard by this time and I dont touch it with my hands yet. I pick it up by the tip with my moist lips. I pull it to stand up with my mouth and slowly suck just the tip. Up and down not going to the shaft at this point. Slowly, little pulls with only my lips. I let his penis fall back down to his body and slowly lick down the shaft to his testicales and give little licks before pulling on of them into my mouth and sucking them in and out. Licking in between and being air to the other with the same treatment. I lick my way back up the shaft to the head and start sucking again like before. I begin to move down the shaft with my lips. Slowly down and back up again. The pace going down is always slower then the one coming back up with my lips flipping on the little skin of the head for added please. I try and slip my tongue into the hle of his penis and suck. Just a little more, then back down, all the way down the shaft.

Basically this procedure continues all the way. Of course while perfoming this act of pleasure upon my man, I am lightly fondeling his anus, and theres tugs here and there on his nipples.

Its important to me to make sure theres nice little bits of sucking on the tip. That seems to drive them wiled. And nice hard thrusts with the mouth all the way down the shaft are also keep for instant shots of pleasure. The faces Ive seen are incredible.

Hope you enjoyed. I couldnt go into all the detail for reasons of being at work.

cwm26.gif

silly wabbit! ...female version of sirdante

------------------

signature.gif

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

you missed my point

Nah uh! I missed nothing. I know exactly want needs to be done to make him putty in my hands. I can prolong the act or I can make it short. He begs me for it. He watches the whole event while it's happening. He tells his friends. But, I guess I am not the master (only the QUEEN), b/c of one small problem...I just can't get it all to fit.

cwm37.gif

Originally posted by rabbitonacid:

I have my own technique. Im not one of those, just drop your pants and Ill get to work kind of girls. I like to make it a little bit more special. Something for him to remember. I try to change it up as much as possible to keep him into me.

I like to make sure my honey is nice and comfy whether he be on a big cozzy bed, laying on the couch, sitting in the car, or lying on the grass. Comfort is key. I then remove his shirt and place a blind fold upon his eyes. A dab of vanilla oil on the blind fold to stiulate his senses even more is a nice touch too. We kiss a little. Soft and delicate so he can feel me. Feel on his toungue what I want to do down below.

His penis is hard by this time and I dont touch it with my hands yet. I pick it up by the tip with my moist lips. I pull it to stand up with my mouth and slowly suck just the tip. Up and down not going to the shaft at this point. Slowly, little pulls with only my lips. I let his penis fall back down to his body and slowly lick down the shaft to his testicales and give little licks before pulling on of them into my mouth and sucking them in and out. Licking in between and being fair to the other with the same treatment. I lick my way back up the shaft to the head and start sucking again like before. I begin to move down the shaft with my lips. Slowly down and back up again. The pace going down is always slower then the one coming back up with my lips flipping on the little skin of the head for added pleasure. I try and slip my tongue into the hole of his penis and suck. Just a little more, then back down, all the way down the shaft.

Its important to me to make sure theres nice little bits of sucking on the tip. That seems to drive them wild. And nice hard thrusts with the mouth all the way down the shaft are also keep for instant shots of pleasure. The faces Ive seen are incredible.

cwm26.gif

Did you see my video or something, your def on point with that one. mom always told me, if your gonna do something do it rigt and finish it.......LMAO

Neptune....You need lessons I can help!!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Originally posted by Calyandra:

I so cannot get into giving head...I get physically naseous when I try....I'd like to be able to get into it and pleasure my bf but I just cant...unless Im drunk....lol.... cwm12.gif

Calyandra@aol.com

Not to put you down my dear but maybe you need to rethink your relationship with your boyfriend. Drugs, and alcohol being one, can alter your feelings. Sometimes, drugs like ecstacy can bring out youre true feelings whether it be good or bad towards sommone. I was just recently told that during the 1920's I believe, it was actually used as truth serum. Interesting yes, but just from being told that, it made me think about the relationship I was previously in and how much that drug actually was spelling out in large bold letters...YOU DO NOT, REPEAT, DO NOT BELONG WITH THIS MAN YOU CLAIM TO LOVE!.

I think you may need to sit down and rethink your feelings towards your boyfriend. Please, whatever you do, do not take what I have to say as a challenge towards your relationship.Im not questioning it yet I am giving you some facts from my own personal experiences. Yet I just recently learned that there is true meanings and feelings in both actions and even the smallest words which one can say. Did you ever happen to contemplate why you are able to please your man while drunk yet you are unable physically while sober? Do you find him repulsive while not under any influences yet incredibly sexy while under something? Is it that you imagine being someone else or with someone else at the moment of some substance taking your mind and body over and you can not control it?

I will be one to admit that I have been in the same situation as you once before. I hated to please my man. Just the thought of the penis and what its actual functions were made me sick. But this was while I was sober. No pot, no e, no alcholoc beverages, nothing in me. But the odd part of it all was, when I was under the spell of some substance, I felt soo incredibly carefree and was completely capable to perform on him. In body that is. Not in mind or soul.

Particular substances alter your feelings and I found that while on something, I was able to push all the thoughts which I possessed in my mind out.I made myself think I was not with him...being my boyfriend at the time. Sad? Yes, it was and is but I did it. I did it because I was a trapped person yearning for love and compassion. One who desired everything that I read in fairy tale books as a child. Sometimes its nice to go back to that but as you begin to grow and mature, you come to a realization that this isn't your ultimate happiness. This isn't what is supposed to be within your life.

I may be going off track but in the end, I come to a common point. You need to take a step back and see what IS in front of you. When you love someone dearly, you will walk over fire for them. You will kill for them. You will do anything in your power for them to ensure THEIR happiness because they are the one you hold dear to you. Deep within your heart. But, in my opinion, if you are unable to perform such a simple act of pleasure to your significant other, then apparently, there must be something missing.

I love giving head to my man.

i love it when he makes those little noises of pleasure and i look up at him and he looks like he smoked a big blunt--also when he pushed my head harder for me to suck deeper-it drived me crazy. alos, when wipped cream is involved--imaginations run wild!

Originally posted by glowgirl:

Did you see my video or something, your def on point with that one. mom always told me, if your gonna do something do it rigt and finish it.......LMAO

Neptune....You need lessons I can help!!!!

You got a videos???? When you bringing them over?? I got a big screne, stereo surround and popcorn for you baby!

lol

------------------

CAT.gif

There's an old Irish saying -- 'there are no strangers, just friends who haven't met' -- so, until we meet, may peace and plenty rain down upon your head.

Jack, maybe you should show everyone that really neat trick you showed me . . . the one where you show your *true* flexbility . . .

by sucking your own dick.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

Originally posted by brandie:

Jack, maybe you should show everyone that really neat trick you showed me . . . the one where you show your *true* flexbility . . .

by sucking your own dick.

luv,

brandie

weak ...I told you I started stretching when I was 6 ....oh shit! ...that was 2 years b4 you were born

------------------

signature.gif

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 09-29-2000).]