Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is one Pic you have to see.I don't understand??

anthonyp

ummmm, ummmmm, I...I...

I don't know.

I think it looks rather sexy though don't you?? cwm2.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

One more thing, do you think that's what the designer of that white plastic thingy had in mind for it??

"Why yes, it's the clothes pin stablizer for the labia spreader."

I'm so sorry for that...I'm giddy

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

Well let me tell you about Dsl and Cable .. nothign is like using a direct connection , its better for phone and internet usage whitch i fine cool for that reason , but there is a problem with the Dsl signal and t1 s ,About cable its Great to have faster downloads and other stuff like that but you share your shit with the rest of the block lol.. i use all t1 , t2, t3, dsl , isdn and so on . See working for mci world com in the city , i found out and talked to the Ceo about this problem , now were moving all sys's away from each other ,, its hard but were saving so much money each year im talking like 1,000,000,000 , and a better pay check lol cwm3.gif

------------------

Be the man and stay that way if your good Send me an e-mail

Glowball, I think you might have responded to the wrong post!! hehehe!

------------------

blultbar.gif

that's why it's called "fetish," hon...if everyone wanted to do it, it would be called "commonly understood mainstream activity."

don't knock it til you've tried it,

don't do it if you don't like it

what I really want to know is for the love of god! how can anyone possibly be that skinny?! jees, it took me a sec to figure out the picture because her torso is so small I thought I was looking at her thigh.

: )

FireGirl

Originally posted by anthonyp:

Whay would you want to do this?Can somebody please tell me. cwm8.gifcwm8.gif

------------------

no, I'M a fire-starter...see, it says so here

though I think glowball has the most in depth and clear answer about such an activity.

LMFAO!!!!

how did you manage that?

FG

Originally posted by glowball:

Well let me tell you about Dsl and Cable .. nothign is like using a direct connection , its better for phone and internet usage whitch i fine cool for that reason , but there is a problem with the Dsl signal and t1 s ,About cable its Great to have faster downloads and other stuff like that but you share your shit with the rest of the block lol.. i use all t1 , t2, t3, dsl , isdn and so on . See working for mci world com in the city , i found out and talked to the Ceo about this problem , now were moving all sys's away from each other ,, its hard but were saving so much money each year im talking like 1,000,000,000 , and a better pay check lol cwm3.gif

------------------

no, I'M a fire-starter...see, it says so here

no sex + absolute boredom=== that pic.

That sound about right?

------------------

gohanssj2.gifdancingbaby.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

I don't give a fuck if its dark or not! I'm harder than ME tryin' to park a dodge....when I'm drunk as FUCK, right next to a humongus truck, in a 2 car garage!

Clubbers dont fall,they trip, and roll-Erm

i understand it. . . sorta.

i mean, i put a stage clip (a much larger clothespin with much more tension) on my nipple for an entire minute for twenty bucks. . .

but i was young. . . and after tedious and painful surgery my nipple has returned to normal size. . .

no siree, i won't be doing THAT again this weekend. . . cwm22.gif

------------------

"The laughter was like a drug, but what was more like a drug was the drugs."

"I need to go home."

"You ARE home." -_Almost Famous_

that's easy

it for the those with bad eyesight and no dick control

all it's missing is sign that says

STICK IT HERE

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...