Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Hard That I Can Barely Walk......

lexxxi

yeah when i f*ck my g/f hard and long, she says afterwards that she just needs to sit for a minute. then when she gets up she actually needs my help getting her to stand up cause her legs are so shaky and jello like. didnt know i could affect her like that, hehe.

------------------

DJ-01.gif

Originally posted by littleboybleu:

we should plan a fuck-a-thon around the us. coast to coast. have everyone start fucking their partner all at the same time. any thoughts on this?

I have so many thoughts on this that I can't organize them all. I'm getting tingley all over. Just the thought of all of you sex kittens getting driven at the same time I am...it's getting really hot all of a sudden. I would much prefer a large room filled with all of us doing our thing but I would definately settle for a Chat Room Fuck-A-Thon.

cwm44.gifcwm41.gif

Originally posted by lexxxi:

Originally posted by littleboybleu:

we should plan a fuck-a-thon around the us. coast to coast. have everyone start fucking their partner all at the same time. any thoughts on this?

I have so many thoughts on this that I can't organize them all. I'm getting tingley all over. Just the thought of all of you sex kittens getting driven at the same time I am...it's getting really hot all of a sudden. I would much prefer a large room filled with all of us doing our thing but I would definately settle for a Chat Room Fuck-A-Thon.

cwm44.gifcwm41.gif

lets organize somethin then lexxxi!!

------------------

DJ-01.gif

Originally posted by risa06:

Zoya...you said alot of cuties???? can I come work w/ you...I mean I like my job and all...but there is no cuties here smile.gif so can I???

Sure thing smile.gif Plenty of them here.. There is this one guy sitting right across from me, always checking me out whenever I go anywhere! We don't even work for the same company (I'm at the client's site), so maybe I should just start flirting smile.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I have a web cam at home.. Only used it like twice to talk to friends. None of the kinky stuff yet though. I'm too shy but I can lend it to you wild things smile.gif

i like that word "yet" in there! it indicates an open mind. cool.gif

------------------

i love music!

I have def been there lexxxi, I had anal sex in the morning and then again at lunch time. My body was a mess when I got back to work I didnt know what to do or where to go. I left like I was going to die my body was shaking like it never did before.......those were the days

we can start out own chatroom of ppl fuckin at www.firetalk.com

check it out and tell me what you think. or there is always net meeting! LOL

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!