Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hand job................

glowgirl

Ok guys~~~~~~

A friend asked me this question and i thought, who'd better to get advise from but the board!

Hand jobs

the do's and the don't's

I told her that maybe he can show her the way he likes it.......please post

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Ok, I GOTTA tell you guys this joke. Not the most classy or funny ones, but it fits the topic:

A young teenage couple is on their first date. Both of them are virgins and barely know how to kiss. They start making out and the guy asks the girl to give him a bj. She refuses saying how gross it is. No matter how he begs and pleads, she doesn't want to do it.

So he asks her for a handjob. She has no idea what it is. The guy explains to her that all she has to do is hold his penis in her hand and shake it like she'd shake a bottle of juice.

So she starts shaking it and the guy is going crazy. She's shaking it harder and harder and the guy is about to cum when his face turns all blue. When he can't take it anymore, he screams:"Take your damn thumb off the cap!"

hmmm hand jobs .. i dont think u can realy fuck them up cuz they're never really that great anyways ! /....=) ... but just keep in mind the rules to handling a man's penis .. ya know be nice to it and whatnot . if you wanna make it a real good hand job turn it into a blow job =)

------------------

lets go jets .....

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Ok, I GOTTA tell you guys this joke. Not the most classy or funny ones, but it fits the topic:

A young teenage couple is on their first date. Both of them are virgins and barely know how to kiss. They start making out and the guy asks the girl to give him a bj. She refuses saying how gross it is. No matter how he begs and pleads, she doesn't want to do it.

So he asks her for a handjob. She has no idea what it is. The guy explains to her that all she has to do is hold his penis in her hand and shake it like she'd shake a bottle of juice.

So she starts shaking it and the guy is going crazy. She's shaking it harder and harder and the guy is about to cum when his face turns all blue. When he can't take it anymore, he screams:"Take your damn thumb off the cap!"

LOL

cwm2.gif

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

a guy once said to me that there's no point in a girl giving him a hand job b/c that's just something he can do to himself and prob. do a better job.......so why i don't even bother unless it's requested which has never happened!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

That's exactly the post that I was going to make. But, it's a good thing it was already on here because that means word is spreading.

handjobs are tricky. At best, they're ok. At worst, they can painful.

But, for tips. . .

look at his face and see if he's enjoying himself, or writhing in pain.

and, once he's done, let go - immediately. don't stroke it or do anything else with it the sensitivity changes, what was good a minute ago can be excrutiating right afterwards.

DM

Originally posted by uknjx2:

a guy once said to me that there's no point in a girl giving him a hand job b/c that's just something he can do to himself and prob. do a better job.......so why i don't even bother unless it's requested which has never happened!!

I'm def all about the blowjobs!!!

Love it !!!!

Hand jobs I did that in high school

but a friends wanted to kmow

I'd much rather watch a guy jerkoff and then finish off with my lips around it!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Yeah blow jobs are much better, but

If you wanna give a handie, try using some lube, or in the shower, some bath gel or something, that makes it worthwhile. Without it, girls can never seem to do it without creating too much unwanted friction. cwm45.gif

Try it in the shower: soap him up really well, sit underneath him (he's standing), put your left hand on top at kind of a 90 degree angle to his penis and your right hand parallel on the bottom (directions are for righties). smile.gif It's kind of like the position some people use when they clap their hands, but for the love of god, don't clap your hands! smile.gif Does this make sense? Try to keep your hands kind of flat. It sounds weird, but my guy loves it. Especially as a primer for the evening... lather, rinse, repeat (with your mouth). smile.gif And if you don't like the hand-thing, you're in a great position already for, well, you know. cwm20.gif

WhatEVER you do, for the LOVE OF GOD.....do not rub the very top (peehole) too hard. I was seeing this fem once, and she was down there doin' her thing, and i was loving it!...then all of a sudden, she began to rub that area really rough-like...it was sore as hell for a good 2 days. cwm28.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

I don't give a fuck if its dark or not! I'm harder than ME tryin' to park a dodge....when I'm drunk as FUCK, right next to a humongus truck, in a 2 car garage!

A few quotes from one of my fav. movies:

1) ELO!

2) Abbacazzaba! You're my best friend!

3)They Killed Killer B!!!!!

4)Fuck u Fuck u Fuck u YOU"RE COOL Fuck u....I'm Out!

5) Next time....You're gonna give me your Cocktail!......FRUIT!

Hehehehehehe

Originally posted by uknjx2:

I second that notion. Hand jobs are gay. PLaying with it is fun, but it takes a good one to get a guy off. I don't like any guy to just sit there and finger me....it sucks. Just my opinion