Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dominating ur girlfriend!!

missile

My girlfriend likes to be dominated when we make love. Does anyone other girls like to be dominated when they are having sex. Do all girls like this, I never been with a girl that like to be overpowered by me. Are there alot of u girls out there!! cwm7.gif

Originally posted by missile:

My girlfriend likes to be dominated when we make love. Does anyone other girls like to be dominated when they are having sex. Do all girls like this, I never been with a girl that like to be overpowered by me. Are there alot of u girls out there!! cwm7.gif

I love it when my bf plays the whole dominating role..its such a turn on to me, but it goes both ways sometimes I do it to him cwm12.gif

------------------

Love can be magic, but sometimes magic can be an illusion LUVlove.gif

My ex and I used to play the whole domination role when we had sex. Not every time, but sometimes the animal instinct came out in one or both of us at the time we were doing it. I have found that most of the girls that I did date, did like it when I took control over the situation. So in answer to your question, yes. There are a lot of girls like that out there...

------------------

You know everything will flow...

I do love it when my man is a little rough with me. It drives me wild when he's driving it in hard and deep, and then wraps his hands around my neck and squeezes harder and harder untill I think I can't breathe anymore. Then we cum, and I feel like a million bucks... cwm38.gif

------------------

You put me in heaven with your touch....I just wanna hold you so much....

Every single girl i've been with loved it. Unless a girl is very agressive she automatically gonna assume for you to dominate her. I've never been with the agressive type, the one who goes "i'm gonna fuck your brains out". Wonder what it's like... tongue.gif

I don't know if I would like for a guy totally take control over me (tell me what to do and stuff like that)...never tried it... but I sure like when he pulls my hair, holds me down, being rough but passionate at the same time........I like it when MY guy feels like he owns me/my body (in bed)...ahhhh cwm1.gif

Originally posted by sosultan:

Every single girl i've been with loved it. Unless a girl is very agressive she automatically gonna assume for you to dominate her. I've never been with the agressive type, the one who goes "i'm gonna fuck your brains out". Wonder what it's like... tongue.gif

It's grrrrreat! One of my fav's is a girl who will just smack you down and fuck you silly!! Been there a couple o' times.

cwm35.gif