Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sirdante, my girl and me thank you!

herculesmo

I had said previously that friday night was going to be the big night.. what a night it was.

I swear, I have never heard her scream like that smile.gif I'm sure I didn't do everything perfectly, but I think i did well smile.gif

We stayed up till about 5am going back and forth. I think I gave her some happiness.. I just hope that she doesn't forget my birthday ! smile.gif

Originally posted by hercules:

I had said previously that friday night was going to be the big night.. what a night it was.

I swear, I have never heard her scream like that smile.gif I'm sure I didn't do everything perfectly, but I think i did well smile.gif

We stayed up till about 5am going back and forth. I think I gave her some happiness.. I just hope that she doesn't forget my birthday ! smile.gif

i am so proud of u. *sniffle*

i was kind of worried thinking that if you had to ask you prob would never get it. glad you have the natural skills to go along with my lesson plan. keep up the good work and tell her sirdante says "youre welcome!"

------------------

i love music!