Clubplanet Nightlife Community

she knew...

brandie

Hey Pox....welcome back. I have a question if you don't mind.....regarding your posts....why are they always soooo weird?? You seem to be intelligent as far as how you speak (post). But the things you post and reply are just....weird. I'm not trying to insult you in anyway....I'm just curious as to what makes you think/post the way you do. Some days you post some romantic stuff, and other days you will make a post on how "she ripped your heart out and ate it for breakfast" I dunno....don't be offended. It's just that is no one else on this board that even comes close to your personality. Splain, please....

Peace bro.... cwm44.gif

------------------

"Come closer to the speakers so I can see the light in your eyes..."

Originally posted by egotrip94:

Hey Pox....welcome back. I have a question if you don't mind.....regarding your posts....why are they always soooo weird?? You seem to be intelligent as far as how you speak (post). But the things you post and reply are just....weird. I'm not trying to insult you in anyway....I'm just curious as to what makes you think/post the way you do. Some days you post some romantic stuff, and other days you will make a post on how "she ripped your heart out and ate it for breakfast" I dunno....don't be offended. It's just that is no one else on this board that even comes close to your personality. Splain, please....

Peace bro.... cwm44.gif

I usually post what I feel. I dunno. Maybe it doesn't make any sense to you guys. She really did rip my heart out after three and half years of intimate friendship. I always knew she was capable because I've seen her do that to other people but I never thought she'd do it to me ...supposedly her best friend. ...I'm in pain now but I'll be okay.

------------------

signature.gif

Why, u ask?

Cause he's a loser. That's L-O-S-E-R. Loser.

His posts lack class, style or substance. His posts, much like his sexuality, are ambiguous.

He tries to pick up every girl he sees. Look at his posts. Not much success tho, as u can tell. He has had about as much success with the ladies as OJ would have selling kitchen knives.

Unfortunately, he doesn't go away. He just keeps poppin up, like a bad case of Herpes.

Know what i mean?

Originally posted by fatchikthrilla:

Why, u ask?

His posts lack class, style or substance. His posts, much like his sexuality, are ambiguous.

He tries to pick up every girl he sees. Look at his posts. Not much success tho, as u can tell. He has had about as much success with the ladies as OJ would have selling kitchen knives.

Unfortunately, he doesn't go away. He just keeps poppin up, like a bad case of Herpes.

Know what i mean?

class? ...at least you have plenty of it

don't be so sure about my success with the ladies

------------------

signature.gif

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 10-11-2000).]

Originally posted by fatchikthrilla:

Why, u ask?

Know what i mean?

Hey fatchik...why do you gotta be a Bitch, why dont you go some place with that shit!!! pox, the samething happened to me bro, it fuckin sucks, but some people change.....and when I get back to the US, man im gunna have some word with my X-friend~~~~~~PEACE!!

[This message has been edited by rockdaddy88 (edited 10-11-2000).]

Originally posted by rockdaddy88:

What a Bitch, why dont you go some place with that shit!!! pox, the samething happened to me bro, it fuckin sucks, but some people change.....and when I get back to the US, man im gunna have some word with my X-friend~~~~~~PEACE!!

don't believe that people change ...it never worked for me ...you give them a chance after a chance and they just keep hurting you more and more each time.

------------------

signature.gif

well dude or girl...I had some not so nice feelings toward Pox at first also. Only because of what my previous reply says....that his posts are odd or weird. After visiting the board a few more times and reading what he has to say, my feeling about him changed. I don't know him from a hole in the wall. For that reason, I feel that I should respect and listen to what he has to say. Don't judge people. It's an ugly quality. Keep checking back every now and then. For instance...notice how Pox replied to your tyraid. You have strong feelings of animosity toward someone you don't even know. He replied with two simple sentences. Burns you a lot more then a two paragraph reply would have. Gotta give credit/respect where it is due.... cwm17.gif

------------------

"Come closer to the speakers so I can see the light in your eyes..."

I hear you on that one. Some girls just know how to do it. They break you down so bad, but still have you coming back for more. I'm finally done with alll of that, but for a little while my ex had my head all fucked up.

We just gotta realize that its there loss, and theyre gonna kick themselves about it for the rest of their lives.

Be Strong.

-Andy

------------------

Lets Go METS!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by andy1020:

I hear you on that one. Some girls just know how to do it. They break you down so bad, but still have you coming back for more. I'm finally done with alll of that, but for a little while my ex had my head all fucked up.

We just gotta realize that its there loss, and theyre gonna kick themselves about it for the rest of their lives.

Be Strong.

-Andy

Andy, it's not only girls. We're talking about friends here. I've been hurt/betrayed by ppl who were supposed to be my "closest" friends soooo many times, it's not even funny. I don't have any more faith left in people. Every time I get close to someone now, I stop myself from getting close to them to avoid getting hurt again. Yeah I know, it's sad. But whatcha gonna do... I don't think I can take any more pain in this lifetime. People are such selfish assholes...

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Andy, it's not only girls. We're talking about friends here. I've been hurt/betrayed by ppl who were supposed to be my "closest" friends soooo many times, it's not even funny. I don't have any more faith left in people. Every time I get close to someone now, I stop myself from getting close to them to avoid getting hurt again. Yeah I know, it's sad. But whatcha gonna do... I don't think I can take any more pain in this lifetime. People are such selfish assholes...

Mysteriousss-

Im really sorry to hear that. Maybe you just need to find the right person for you. I have also been stabbed in the back by people I "called" friends, everyone has, you just got to go back out there with faith that you will find that right person whether theybe a friend or a lover. You can't give up and never trust anyone again, if you did that youd be alone. Sometimes you have to take a chance with people.

-Andy

------------------

Lets Go METS!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by andy1020:

Mysteriousss-

Im really sorry to hear that. Maybe you just need to find the right person for you. I have also been stabbed in the back by people I "called" friends, everyone has, you just got to go back out there with faith that you will find that right person whether theybe a friend or a lover. You can't give up and never trust anyone again, if you did that youd be alone. Sometimes you have to take a chance with people.

-Andy

Andy,

You're absolutely right. I know that. But it's easier said than done (at least for me). It's one thing when your bf/gf stops loving you one day. Of course it hurts very bad. Actually, I just recently got SO fucked over that I think my mind went into that mode where nothing gets to me anymore. But that was 1 guy. Whatever.

It's different with close friends though. It hurts much more because you KNOW that bf/gf's come and go, but friends (I mean closest ones) are supposedly forever.

Not true. And about being alone, you ARE alone in this world. Everyone who's close to you at the moment can stop being so close at any given moment - be that bf/gf, best friends, family, or anyone else.. Sad, depressing, but true ..

Oh man this is a sore subject smile.gif Sorry guys, didn't mean to get so deep on you..

I think I hold the record in second chances!!!!! I always think things will be different, and I always say "hey what are the odds of getting fucked over again". Guess I will never learn because in a 4 year period I have been fucked over 5 times and the fucked up part about it is Ive been out of the country for a combined duration of 2 years. Thats why I said fuck it, im livin the way I wanna liv and fuck everyone else!!!!!!!!!! I might fuck up relationships to come but I really cant afford to be hurt like that one more time.........yeah fuck that!!!