Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The best thing about blowjobs...

wellhung

Originally posted by babyface526:

Honey, if you are as well hung as you say you are and you're giving it to her all the time, she should be on her knees 24/7 slurping up everything you have to give her.

Come on, give the girl a break.. 24/7 on your knees has got to be tough! And the guy won't feel a thing after a couple of hours.. It will go numb and fall off!

Originally posted by wellhung:

Amen, brotha Phoenix.

My baby won't swallow. WEll she did once. She says she won't swallow me again until we get married, which I guess it looks like is going to be never! hehe. She says she wants to save something for when we get married, since I'm banging her regularly now. And no, it's not cuz I have funky spunk, either!

oh, well Sucky for me.

I hear ya brutha! My GF won't swallow either. She says it makes her gag and it taste bad (not mine specifically, she has never tried mine cwm35.gif )

I'm trying to convince her that she'll like it... Any suggestions girls? Anything out there that can help make it "taste" better??

cwm4.gif

Originally posted by ibhugh:

I hear ya brutha! My GF won't swallow either. She says it makes her gag and it taste bad (not mine specifically, she has never tried mine cwm35.gif )

I'm trying to convince her that she'll like it... Any suggestions girls? Anything out there that can help make it "taste" better??

cwm4.gif

I said it a 100000 times already and I'll say it again! ICE CREAM baby! (also read as I SCREAM - coincidence? I don't think so)... And tell her protein is really good for her body! She should look at it as "medicine" which doesn't really taste all that good but she HAS to take it! Every day LOL..

Oh I'm in a silly mood.. Now I want my ice cream... mmmmmmm

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I said it a 100000 times already and I'll say it again! ICE CREAM baby! (also read as I SCREAM - coincidence? I don't think so)... And tell her protein is really good for her body! She should look at it as "medicine" which doesn't really taste all that good but she HAS to take it! Every day LOL..

Oh I'm in a silly mood.. Now I want my ice cream... mmmmmmm

smile.gif *pant* *pant* smile.gif

------------------

i love music!

Originally posted by babyface526:

... is when the guy realizes that you swallowed every last drop and still have a smile on your face cwm11.gif

I def agree with you, but I like all of the oh's and ah's and all of the squirming that he does before he cum.

Turns me on!!!!!!!

Can I do it again?

I take pride it!!!

Girl gotta swallow or it ain't worth doing!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

cwm4.gif

If she takes it down deep enough she won't have to taste it.....just gulp it all right down!!! wink.gif

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

If you don't mind an answer from a guy, try pineapple juice. It works wonders making your cum sweet.

- a fizznagg oughtta know -

------------------

Don't hate yourself in the morning -- Sleep till noon!

Carpe Noctem - Anything worth doing happens after dark!

Amen, brotha Phoenix.

My baby won't swallow. WEll she did once. She says she won't swallow me again until we get married, which I guess it looks like is going to be never! hehe. She says she wants to save something for when we get married, since I'm banging her regularly now. And no, it's not cuz I have funky spunk, either!

oh, well Sucky for me.

------------------

Every need got an ego to feed!

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

...you know what the worst thing about blowjobs is though?? ...that 99.999% women don't know how to give 'em ...that's sad!

I've heard many guys say the same thing and I honestly think that this phenomenon is soooo sad. Giving head is something all of us women should love to do and be able to perform well...

From a girl's point of view, the best thing about blowjobs in general is the satisfaction that you've performed well... but God, I love "the look" of swallowing realization.

------------------

**So let's find a bar so dark we forget who we are, and all the scars of the "nevers" and "maybes" die**

Originally posted by wellhung:

Amen, brotha Phoenix.

My baby won't swallow.

oh, well Sucky for me.

Honey, if you are as well hung as you say you are and you're giving it to her all the time, she should be on her knees 24/7 slurping up everything you have to give her.

------------------

**So let's find a bar so dark we forget who we are, and all the scars of the "nevers" and "maybes" die**

I think swallowing is not bad at all when its with a guy that you're really into...I mean, from my point of view, its kinda gross to think that girls should swallow everytime! But, the look on my ex's face when I swallowed for the first time was priceless..... smile.gif Not to mention that besides swallowing, I also woke him up doing it in the middle of the night -hahaha

Betcha he misses that!

mysteriousss -- Thanks for the advise. Will def try it. *Ooooooo you make it sound soooooo gooood Mmmmmmm....* How about a banana split?!? cwm12.gif Should not be reading this at work! cwm7.gif

uknjx2 -- Ooooooo you're killin' me! cwm24.gif

I will suggest that too. She is pretty good at taking it deep, so I will emphasize that... In fact I think I need to go take a long lunch!!! cwm35.gif

Oh, I like this topic!!!

Swallowing is the only way to go---

I'm with the other girls, nothing like seeing he smile on his face afterwards....

I can remember the first time- he was soooo satisfied and shocked!! I totally decided to initiate it and he was defintely happy.. no turning back now...

LC

i've got to add my 2 cents to this one...

i happen to give great head, for two reasons...

1. i enjoy doing it (especially 69)

2. i was in a relationship for almost 5 years, so i learned a lot of tricks, how and where to touch, stroke, lick, nibble, kiss, tease...

one thing tho, i don't swallow... for two reasons

1. call me crazy, but i can't help but think of all the little guys swimming around trying to fertilize the cells in my throat

2. i looove watching it shoot out all over... rubbing his love juice on my boobs... that turns me on soooo much, it sends me right over the edge.

cwm7.gif

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

mysteriousss -- Thanks for the advise. Will def try it. *Ooooooo you make it sound soooooo gooood Mmmmmmm....* How about a banana split?!? cwm12.gif Should not be reading this at work! cwm7.gif

Yes, banana splits are AWESOME.. I don't know if my mouth is big enough for both at the same time!!!