Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what do i do??

yesica

last night, i must have been with at least 5 guys..no sex.. just fingers. but the thing is..thats five guys..in 5 hours..and at first, it was all good, but then i was like dry, and it started to hurt..now, im in pain.. how can i make it go away..or at least feel better..any suggestions?

and do any of you have any "tricks" to keep you wet longer?

ouchie! cwm45.gif

You probably have an infection....go to your GYN. I know this may sound retarded but I think if you are going to let a guy finger you you should make him wash his hands thoroughly....I know it sounds like a pain in the ass but think about it....if his hands are dirty then all that bacteria is going in your very sensitive area...it can cause horrible havoc there...I think Ive gotten infections from that very same reason. I would highly suggest seeing a doctor to make sure you dont have an infection and next time be more responsible...stay safe.

Calyandra@aol.com

------------------

~*Liz*~

~*A bad little kiddie doing bad little things*~

Alien-05.gif

[This message has been edited by Calyandra (edited 10-22-2000).]

First off def go to a doctor!

Second Stick with ONE guy at a time!

Last Be really safe!

Were these just random guys or have you hooked up with them before?

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Okkkkkkk.. Don't want to be rude but DAMN.. Don't you have any respect for yourself??? Letting 5 guys stick their fingers into you like that? Shit.. No surprise you got some infection or something. Next time be smarter and instead of having 5 guys stick a finger into you, let 1 guy stick 5 in!!!!!!!!

im just soar because i was "all outta cum", i came so many times from the first 2 or 3, that by the 4th or 5th guy, i was dry. and i know its really bad that it was 5 guys, dont get me wrong, i never do things like this, it was a once in a lifetime mistake.

Originally posted by yesica:

im just soar because i was "all outta cum", i came so many times from the first 2 or 3, that by the 4th or 5th guy, i was dry. and i know its really bad that it was 5 guys, dont get me wrong, i never do things like this, it was a once in a lifetime mistake.

how old are you sweetie...if you don't mind??? smile.gif