Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I never understood...

djmikedr

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...... I know one girl that waited to have SEX before she got married and I think it's stupid.

Gotta go for a test drive befroe you buy it!!!!!!

Nothing wrong with anal!!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

OH man, my one friend's ex was a "born again virgin" which meant she would only let him fuck her in the ass! HAHAHAHA This later changed to her only letting him cum in her ass, but letting him fuck her wherever. We called her mudtrucker.

Born again virgin, that shit's great!

I swear, this brings up a thought: I don't know ANYBODY who is a virgin. Not one person. What a trip. Anyway, I never understood the no sex before marriage thing, I think it has to do with religion??? A little help here?

------------------

Know your body. Know your mind. Know your source. Know your roll.

My best friend that is getting married in June 2001 is still a virgin! I kid you not, she wanted to wait till she was married, she's "old fashioned" but honestly she just always had a guilty conscious (and stil does) when ever she would go and try and do something with her man, she said she just would always picture her mom standing right there watching her, so she never does anything. She doesn't even curse that's how pathetic it is. Could you imagine!? eek.gif

Originally posted by apotheosis:

...that thing some girls have of not having sex before marrage but ANAL is ok.

...some strange girls you've been hanging out with ...that's what you get for choosing to frequent transsexual parties

------------------

signature.gif

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 11-01-2000).]