Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You're done already? (for men)

lolly

Ok guys....tell me the truth.

I have been my man for over a year and this is my problem.

Way too often he is finished before I even start to get into the groove. Does this mean he has some sort of problem, or do I just excite him too much?

Whenever this happens he feels sooo horrible and will "finish" me in other ways....that I DEFINTELY don't mind.

More than likely a self control issue. There are lots o' helper books out there. And yes, changing rythm often helps...

Can he get it up again after. It's much harder for guys to go a second time really quickly, so if he's got quick recovery, then just let him do the first one and work it on the second time around.

cwm4.gif

He should pleasure you in other ways first then, and when you're ready to bust, he should jump you and ride you off into the sunset... It also depends on how long you have been sexually active with guy. Sometimes the first couple of times I'm with a new chick I'll bust in like 5 minutes. My problem is that when I'm used to being with her, I can't cum at all sometimes. Especially when we are doing it everyday twice a day. Then they start to feel unactractive. They start to get sore cause I'm still going at it and they're like what the fuck? CUM ALREADY!!! I don't give a shit about busting sometimes but I don't like it when they start to feel insecure. I love making girl cum. It's enough enjoyment for me.

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

well personally i liek to getteh girl off before we even have sex , for a few reasons

a) she gets off and this situation is avoided

B) she saoking wet

c) i like to , i enjoy gettinig a girl off

another solution is ... if i know or think i'm gonna bust real fast no matter how much i try to hold i'll just tell her i'm gonna shoot this one and get a new hat and go back in ... when that happens u'll def finish her off before u cum again ... only problem is sometimes tehhead is so sensitive after cumming the first time , it could almost hurt a lil to put it back in , but hey , a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do , especially if u wanna have sex with the girl again ...

anyways

my $0.02

-dollar

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by ricfutures:

Sometimes the first couple of times I'm with a new chick I'll bust in like 5 minutes. My problem is that when I'm used to being with her, I can't cum at all sometimes.

I was seeing a guy for a year who was the total opposite. At first he lasted forever. Then the more we got into the relationship he would ask me not to move or talk or anything because he'd come in two pumps. No joke. He would be soooo embarrassed. I loved him so it didn't matter as long as he took care of me first, but WTF!

------------------

"This is the strangest life I've ever known" - Jim Morrison