Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am I the only one??? Help me out ladies....

beautious1

Sometimes, I just don't want to have sex cwm34.gif

When it's 11:30 pm, and I have to work the next day, and my boyfriend is trying to get some, I just want to roll over and go to sleep... cwm22.gif

Is there something wrong with me? Am I turning prude or something? cwm36.gif

------------------

mani.gif

i do that sometimes too. and my g/f gets pissed b/c shes horny and im too tired. so i told her try getting up at 5am every morning, working to 3-4. and then come home to clean the house, shop, cook, etc. and go to bed at around 10 or so and see how you tired you are. (damn i sounded like a little bitch there) cwm35.gif

------------------

record.gifminidance.gif

I don't know how old you are, but I used to be like that in my early 20s. As I got older, my sex drive increased.

Regardless, if you're tired, you're tired and sometimes sleep wins out. Nothing wrong with that as long as it doesn't happen often.

------------------

"This is the strangest life I've ever known" - Jim Morrison

Originally posted by littleboybleu:

i do that sometimes too. and my g/f gets pissed b/c shes horny and im too tired. so i told her try getting up at 5am every morning, working to 3-4. and then come home to clean the house, shop, cook, etc. and go to bed at around 10 or so and see how you tired you are. (damn i sounded like a little bitch there) cwm35.gif

EXACTLY....That's what I tell him, but nooooo, he just doesn't understand, he thinks I don't find him sexy enough cwm25.gif

Oh brother! Sleep is very important to me...

I'm 21, and I hope my sex drive increases, or else my man is in trouble!!! smile.gif

------------------

mani.gif

Hey, i'll take it whenever I can get it at this point (meaning if I'm dating someone and we're doing the nasty)...I've become way more horny now that I'm older....I don't know how I'd be if I were living with someone, though. I don't know, even in the past when I've been sleeping I've always been persuaded.....

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

sometimes i would get tired, or i drank way too much, in which case i would just use my tongue. i never turned down a girl i was with.....call me considerate, but when someones in the mood, i just gotta do something for them. cwm12.gif

not for nuttin sometimes guys are too tired to have sex too ya know ... i mean i guess we're easier to convince but i definaltly think sometimes i would be toooo tired to do anything ... i guess of course if u feel like doing all the work maybe ... blow jobs on the other hand i dont think i could ever be too tired for but when your done dont be surprised if i'm asleep when u look up ! ..=) jus kiddin ...

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

It is perfectly normal for women int their early twenties to be too tired or not be in the mood. There is so much stress and different things going on in our lives that we get worn out. I think men handle their stress and all that stuff differently. As we get older things will get better, we don't hit our prime till we are in our 40's. Go figure... men hit thiers when they are 16-23. -SIN

------------------

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow....

Don't worry about it.... My gf has been to tired before... No big. The guy may be annoyed cause he's gonna hafta wait till another day, but I'm sure he's had dry spells before, so he can wait a damn 18 hours or something like that. As men get older they begin to understand these things, cause some of them will get tired too. I've been tired myself, although I try to do what I can to make my gf happy wink.gif

cwm4.gif

Originally posted by beautious1:

EXACTLY....That's what I tell him, but nooooo, he just doesn't understand, he thinks I don't find him sexy enough cwm25.gif

Oh brother! Sleep is very important to me...

I'm 21, and I hope my sex drive increases, or else my man is in trouble!!! smile.gif

hey there...how is everything? Job? was thinking about you....have a good day

cwm1.gif

------------------

"Come closer to the speakers so I can see the light in your eyes..."

"When the sun comes up, I have morals again...."

Youre not getting prude or loosing the sexual drive youre just tired.

Hell i wish Ihad your problem though...lol. I personally will take it anytime, anyplace...but not by anyone!

Dont worry about it though. Tell him you'll make it up to him another day with a special little romp around. Those are always funn...(hmm thinking) Anyway, dont worry...it happens to everyone...

------------------

buttrfly.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

No, you're not a prude. Reality sucks. Life is work, eat, sleep. Sex is something you have to work in. The best time of your life is when you are in school (college age) with no job and no worries. You can screw 4-5 times a day. I can't wait to hit my peak when I'm older.

Originally posted by beautious1:

Sometimes, I just don't want to have sex cwm34.gif

When it's 11:30 pm, and I have to work the next day, and my boyfriend is trying to get some, I just want to roll over and go to sleep... cwm22.gif

Did you tell him you were tired? Or did you just say no?.....Let me ask you something? What if he told you he was tired and you wanted some?....What would you do??..... My advice......Don't do it often because he will find satisfaction somewhere else.....If he already hasn't........I don't know how old he is, but I'm just giving my thoughts and perspective to when I was 20 something

Good luck!

cwm11.gif