Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HELP ME OUT! CONDOM PROBLEM! JUST LOST VIRGINITY......

xhead68

I have a strange suspicion you are a troll.

A tip i have for you, try not to watch this board all day long, it isnt that exciting..possibly turn on the tv or look out the window from time to time.

Another thing, dont post an hour after your first post wondering why no one replied..people dont watch this board all night long.

alrite, thats enough obnoxiousness...now, the condom goes on in one direction only...umm...hmmm..hmm...yeah.. problem solved.

VJ

------------------

THE BEAT IS IN MY HEAD

AIM:Turbo SC300

[This message has been edited by vj604 (edited 11-05-2000).]

Originally posted by keanureeves:

Originally posted by xhead68:

yo, straight up...

How the fuck is it possible to get that condom on in less than a minute. I was struggling for like ten minutes.

The women must really enjoy your company!

nut.gif

------------------

Always keep em' second guessing!

[This message has been edited by keanureeves (edited 11-06-2000).]

What you should try doing is not wearing a condom ever again. Try your best to fuck your young girlfriend without a condom in the future and above all, try your best to have a kid. You don't want to miss the chance at wrecking her life by giving her a child, that could be very nice indeed.

And dont forget, once you've gotten her pregnant, try your hardest to leave her, it will serve you well.

I will be praying night and day that you two have a child, don't worry.

Later

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

whoops in my rage i forgot the n't ...

shouldnt be gettin laid i meant

'if u can figure out how to roll a rubber on u should be gettin laid ..

No.. Wrong! If you know how to please a woman, you should be getting laid. Otherwise you don't deserve it LOL smile.gif

hopefully you at least ate her box to make up for all that nonscense, I see lots of stroking in your future (you don't need a condom for that!) I'm going to throw up now. cwm24.gif

------------------

Legendary pain in the ass, woman chaser & ass grabber...sleep by day and sleep with others by night.

me_small.jpg

you look the type who likes to get pains in your ass, being the man lover that you are...what was that you said, sleep all day... and then sleep with little boys at night!! hey thats great but keep the ped-fed to your self.

[This message has been edited by kwam420 (edited 11-08-2000).]

[This message has been edited by kwam420 (edited 11-08-2000).]

Excuse me jackass...when did this post turn to its attention on me? And why are you checking me out? I'm not into guys sorry to dissapoint you cheif. Keep looking, there is someone out there for everybody.

------------------

Legendary pain in the ass, woman chaser & ass grabber...sleep by day and sleep with others by night.

me_small.jpg

I agree, condoms suck. But dying sucks even more. I figured it out. It's the heat factor. Once you feel the warmth of a woman, it feels soooooooooo much better. I had a GF for 7 years and the sex was great. Granted, sex with a baggie isn't as good as bareback, but, you last longer and make a graet first impression. Jesus, I can't even drop a load with a raincoat anymore. That sucks. Just think dirty thoughs and about Elizabeth Hurley. Peace... :-)

hey Stud...

On the inside of the box theres instructions, with pictures... cwm30.gif ... really!...

now go spread the news to your friends, cause you obviuosly cant spread legs...

Better Luck next time...

------------------

...don't be afraid to look into my eyes,I'll catch ya if you fall in love...

Originally posted by keanureeves:

yo, straight up...

How the fuck is it possible to get that condom on in less than a minute. I was struggling for like ten minutes.

The women must really enjoy your company!

LOL>

------------------

...don't be afraid to look into my eyes,I'll catch ya if you fall in love...

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

whoops in my rage i forgot the n't ...

shouldnt be gettin laid i meant

'if u can figure out how to roll a rubber on u should be gettin laid ..

whoooooops my bust again ... i forgot th n't in the post about forgetting teh n't !!

what i wanted to say was this :

if you cannot roll on a rubber you should not be getting laid. sorry for the confusion

mysterious ,....

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Dont worry, youre not the only one who thinks that being fucked up is an excuse....

Just remember that the condom goes on one way only.

fuck all of you, i was too fucked up off my first lick of k and the experience sucked

[This message has been edited by xhead68 (edited 11-14-2000).]

------------------

AIM:Turbo SC300

------

-Bom.

fuck all of you, i was too fucked up off my first lick of k and the experience sucked

[This message has been edited by xhead68 (edited 11-14-2000).]

My god...a whole LICK of K?!? or a bump? You probably should have tried your first time without the tranquilizers boss...probably would have got a better feeling for what the hell was going on...anyway...I could never fuck on K...E yea...weed sometimes...K just makes me a zombie though...the last thing i want to do is move enough to even get comfortable let alone get up and go at it.

------------------

People hate me.

me_small.jpg

• 1 year later...

don't come down so hard on the kid, you guys. seriously, he needs help and didn't know where else to turn, and this really is important. just because he REALLY SHOULD'VE PAID ATTENTION IN SEX ED doesn't mean that we can't be there to help. but i'll go with dgmodel's advice and tell you to look on the inside of the box, 'cause the diagrams are fabulous, and perhaps do some trial runs when you're alone :) . don't give up, even with some of the "it feels better without them" bullshit that some people spout. it's not worth all of the possible consequences, and if you don't have unprotected sex before you're in a safe relationship (long-term, steady, tested partner with other form of birth control), you won't have a basis for comparison.