Clubplanet Nightlife Community

POLL!!! HOW MANY FEMALES HAVE DONE SALAD TOSSING FOR THEIR BOYFRIENDS!!!

bastardino

One time when my boyfriend and I were rolling we decided to take requests from each other and do things that we wouldn't normally do. And one of them was tossing each others salads. cwm24.gif It was incredible. Not something that we do all the time, but it is a nice thing to do out of the blue once in a while. -SIN

------------------

Damn the man, save the empire!

Seriously, all of those who are knocking it are the ones missing out. A one night stand did that to me in the shower, and it felt sooo good. I was frozen there until she stopped. Even if I could have moved, I probably wouldn't have anyway...

Drew

------------------

You know everything will flow...

I'e done it to my boyfriend....in the shower while jerking him off.. he was a little freaked out at first but once I started he ust held on and went for the ride.. Now he can;t get enough of it.. cwm38.gif

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

smile2.gif

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

• 3 weeks later...

Originally posted by aljedynak:

When you love someone nothing is gross. Sure, I would lick his ass, suck his toes, swallow, etc. When he's 80 years old I'll change his diapers if need be. Nothing is off limits.

So true I'm glad I'm not the only one out there feeling that. My man would do ANYTHING I ask of him and would do ANYTHING for him. Except when we're 80 we've decided to get wheelchairs(whether we need them or not) and shout rude things at young kiddies.

almost nuthin is gross or off limits when your with someone that u are totally comfortable and best of all in love with

i did say almost,

and for all you guys that are gettin scheeved

i am 1st generation Ital, so i had the utmost conservative upbringing,

so in the beginning (before experimentin) i would have had the same reaction, but i was with a veryspecial someone one night and she just started doing it, its like nuthin u'd ever expect,

'smatter of fact i liked it so much i did it back!!!

guaranteed similiar reaction.

come u drop shit from perfect strangers that have been doin G-D knows what with there hands before they pass u a pill and u take it a swallow it!!!

lets not be hypocrites

------------------

see me dance move and groove,,,

now its your turn