Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who would be willing to......

littleboybleu

who would be willing to risk a lifetime or possibly a lifetime (depending on your relationship) full of happiness and smiles for one night of pure lust with the most beautiful person you've ever seen?

would your partner be forgiving and understand why you did it? or would they freak out and end everything right then and there and not be willing to give you a second chance or work things out?

personally i'd much rather have a lifetime of happiness and pure bliss. even though there are those girls who are very tempting, theres no way i could give all that up for one nite with someone that doesnt have any meaning to me. cwm1.gif

------------------

record.giflaGuy.gif

Originally posted by scottyskribz57:

I would deffinatley have to agree with you on that one. I could not see myself risking a lifetime of pure happiness for one night. I would be very tepmted, but I would deffinatley decline.

-Scott- cwm4.gif

ok now factor in ... : 10 beers , 6 shots of jager, that 1/2 a joint u smoked in teh parking lot and the 2 bowl hits u took in the can .... heyyy baby , how u doing ... ?

=) ... not that any of those things would affect me ... i havent cheated on a girlfriend yet ... dollar is a gooood boy ...

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

I haven't met someone yet who could induce me to cheat on my boyfriend, but the most beautiful man I've ever seen? I dunno... I think when a person is that hot it's not really your brain talking. I'd like to say I wouldn't even consider it, but in reality I'm not that strong of a person. :P

------------------

"Nothing makes one more vain than being told one is a sinner."

I can't imagine anyone more beautiful than my boyfriend, and I definantly can't imagine having better sex with anyone else!!! cwm20.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gif But that is just me. Love, SIN

------------------

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.gifworks.com/queue/tiger_24046.gif

excuse" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.gifworks.com/queue/tiger_24046.gif

excuse</A> me while I pounce on you.

I would deffinatley have to agree with you on that one. I could not see myself risking a lifetime of pure happiness for one night. I would be very tepmted, but I would deffinatley decline.

-Scott- cwm4.gif

------------------

""mEn UsE thOuGht OnLy aS aUtHoriTy fOr thEiR injusticE, and Employ spEEch only to concEal thEir thoUgHts." -VoLtairE-

Sweetie if you love her sooooo much and everything is all good there is no need to stray........keep the good stuff!!!

If you have everything why lose it...over a piece of ass...NOT WORTH THE TRIP

there are a million hot looking girls but some of them can't hold a conversation.

Fighting temptation...PRICELESS

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so! cwm12.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gif

[This message has been edited by glowgirl (edited 11-21-2000).]

That's what fantasies are for so you don't go and FUCK up a really great relationship. It's ok to look and drool (so long as you're not to obvious and rude) but why give up happiness, companionship and being completely comfortable just for one night with a pretty face.

There was a time when I did risk my relationship with my then girlfriend, now wife, for one night stands. But a very close friend of mine seemed to put everything in perspective when he said, "It's just a load. Is a load really worth risking a lifetime of happiness?"

There was a time when I did risk my relationship with my then girlfriend, now wife, for one night stands. But a very close friend of mine seemed to put everything in perspective when he said, "It's just a load. Is a load really worth risking a lifetime of happiness?"

i know in the past when i was in love with someone, i thought THEY were the most beautiful perosn in the world, and no other girl would ever compare to them (at the time). looking back...i was FOOL!!!!

so to answer your question, i wouldnt. but now that im single...every girl i meet is the most beautiful girl in the world!!!!! cwm12.gif

think about all that goes into finding a person worthy of a relationship these days?

sure we are all human being tempted is part of everyday life, like getting jealous

its the evil that tries to get into you and makes you do stupid, irrational things.

but its also a good thing.

its your own person test.

if you can honestly say that the person you are with is your one and only , the "only one you have eyes for' then whats worth more than that????

if you've had it you know what i mean,

and if you've lost it you know what its worth

------------------

see me dance move and groove,,,

now its your turn

NO WAY!! I wouldn't risk my my life-long happiness just for SEX..i don't care if he's the most beautiful thing in the world, but according to MY standards..and that's what's most important...my LOVE would be the most beautiful/important thing in the world.

I have been tempted, and somewhat failed while i was going out with my BF, and that was the WORST feeling for the BOTH of us.

DON'T FAIL...like i DID!