Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is your willie above or below average??

Guest genevieve

Guest genevieve

I read about a test you can do in Maxim Magazine. Take a normal toiletpaper roll (one for home use, not an industrial size one) and get your shank hard. Next, see if it fits into the roll. If your dick............

A. does not even fit into the roll, I mean you can't even fit the first 1in. tip of your head in there, then your ABOVE AVERAGE.

B. fits into the roll very snug and tight then your AVERAGE.

C. losly hits the sides of the roll and has plenty of room to stretch out or the roll falls off your dick when your not holding it on with your hand then your BELOW AVERAGE.

------------------

Staff- Miami

ClubPlanet.com

god works in mysterious ways

i never ever Ever had a complaint down there,

more shocked looks than anything in my case and i consider myself lucky cause i gotta freind with real problem down there, (they call him Thumbelina, oh so cwm33.gif bad)

but,, it doesn't do ya a damn good if you can't find the right match,

its not like we can go running around clubs with it hangin out!!!

i pray for the day it becomes stylish for guys to flaunt there goods like some girls flaunt there boobs!!!!!!

Sup,

We:: in my cast I can get the tip of the head in but other then then Nothing more goes in! but when u measure average and above average whos to say being thick is above average I mean lets just say U can get it in, but u can probably put to rolls togetherto handle the length u have.....

Girls feed back

sup, kids-

Yeah, Genevieve; I tried this last night after coming home from boozin with the fellas and here's the story...

So I managed to stuff my limp dick through with some difficulty. Since even my limp rod is already too wide, I kinda had to tie a string around the head, thread the string through the tube, then pull on the string, thereby stretching and thinning my meat, then pulling it through the tube. So I'm still limp (this is not the most exciting thing to do) and had the tube on all the way up to the base, with the rest of my flaccid cock hangin about 4 inches out the other end.

So I'm standing there like a dumbass, wondering how I should go about making myself hard (there are so many ways, sometimes I can't choose just one), and finally settle on watching my Lovers Caught On Tape video.

Now this video is pretty damn funny, cuz it's all taken from security cameras. You know how you visit your boyfriend at work and you two get in on in that empty conference room all the way in the back? Well, chances are that someone installed an itty bitty security camera up in the corner of the ceiling somewhere. So while you two are fumbling at each other and looking around hoping that nobody unlocks the door, big, fat, smelly Bob the Security Guy has already hit the record button, zoomed in on the action and is slappin his hairy, misshapen tool, gettin precum all over the security console and his box of Krispy Kremes.

Anyway, that's what this video is like, and watching random couples, well, couple in such crazy places as a stairwell, an elevator, the upper bleachers at a baseball stadium, and an underground parking lot, brought back such great memories of my various misadventures that I sprang a hard-on almost instantly...

and burst right out of the tube!

It was a sight to behold, as the tube ruptured in half a dozen places all at once and fell to the floor in tatters as my gargantuan, throbbing latin love-shaft stood proud and triumphant, freed from the chafing cardboard prison that had sought to bind it against its will. Just imagine Bruce Banner turning into the Hulk, his clothes turning to rags as his muscles bulge forth, and you'll have an idea of what this was like!

Sheer majesty, I tell ya!

So I'll be saving my tp tubes from now on, just so that I can astound and amaze my many female visitors with this rare spectacle.

Thanks, Genevieve!

PEACE,

NFK

You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry

------------------

You know what I was, you see what I am: change me, change me!

Thank you, Genevieve, for starting such a provocative thread! It's rare that something on this board piques my interest and sparks my imagination, so your efforts are well appreciated!

I also have a few other long-ass posts in the works... including one on the many virtues of my recently aqcuired 50 foot length of bright blue nylon rope...

Now, I know that my verbose posts are a real challenge to our grossly dessicated attention spans, but I'll maintain hope that at least some of you find the messages of sexual exploration/innovation therein to be worth the effort... and that they inspire you to undertake some of the pervish pursuits that I have!

Hey, my pervy friends and I always love fresh meat! saevil.gif

PEACE,

NFK

A Post Is Worth A Thousand Words... Or More!

------------------

You know what I was, you see what I am: change me, change me!

Excellent thread.

This test. Are you to use a toilet paper roll or a paper towel roll?

Being well hung is not all it's cracked up to be. There is finding the right size underwear. There are many health and hygiene issues as well. Not to mention the fear you strike into the girl who is seeing you drop trough for the first time. If i had a nickle for every time i've seen that "just seen God" look, i'd retire.

Know what i mean?

hung

aright so i tried it and teh toliet paper roll didnt work so well but boy oh boy ... it was snug as a bug in the roll of paper for my calculator .. . ya know those lil rolls of printer paper u'd find in a credit card machine or cash register .... do i still pass ?

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

And, what does it say about the guy if he spends his wad trying to get his dick in the tube? Never mind, I don't wanna know.

DM

Originally posted by genevieve:

I read about a test you can do in Maxim Magazine. Take a normal toiletpaper roll (one for home use, not an industrial size one) and get your shank hard. Next, see if it fits into the roll. If your dick............

A. does not even fit into the roll, I mean you can't even fit the first 1in. tip of your head in there, then your ABOVE AVERAGE.

B. fits into the roll very snug and tight then your AVERAGE.

C. losly hits the sides of the roll and has plenty of room to stretch out or the roll falls off your dick when your not holding it on with your hand then your BELOW AVERAGE.

Gee, imagine that, not one guy admitted he was below average. cwm13.gif Sorry boys, statistics show that at least 75% of you are not telling the truth! cwm24.gif I have all sorts of interesting stats, I will bring them in tomarrow and post them. Besides, if there were really so many of you big penis fella's out there, how come it is so God damned hard to find the Xlarge condoms in the stores. If you all were real men you would admit that your penis may not be Mr. Magnum, that you work it like a champ. I am not saying all of you arn't above average, but gives us girls a break. Besides bigger isn't always better. My boyfriend is huge and after 2 years, it still hurts. cwm3.gif

------------------

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow.