Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Interacial SEX!!!

bastardino

Sup,

well I'm italian/cuban here and I've been with white girls and black girls and guys!

But anyway bro I live it I mean girls of different races have different was of pleasing a man, italin guys can give very good head and black girls knows how to move that ass :o)

but yet its cool as fuck its the best way 2 go

Asian girl here... I've only been with white guys sexually... a few were just awful, but most were okay, and the one I'm with right now is incredible. All the Asian and black guys I've met were waiting until marriage... all of them were sweethearts, just not ready to give it up for awhile. No big deal, I respected that. Personally, I don't think any one ethnicity is "better" than any other ethnicity in bed... it all depends on the individual, their level of experience and comfortableness with themselves, etc. Latina women are generally more open and sexual (my girlfriends from Brazil have told me time and time again that conservatives are considered very weird and prudish in their country), but I have Hispanic girlfriends who are also waiting until marriage. I've heard stereotypes that Asian girls tend to be more quiet and reserved. Well... that may be true for some, but not this kitten... cwm12.gif

------------------

The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible.

icon_happykittn.gificon_tarepanda.gificon_whip.gificon_hkstudy.gificon_sailormoon.gif

Originally posted by starcapone:

i like kinkiness if your not kinky your not 4 me!!!!!

Damn, girl! This mixed Black/Boricua Freak can definitely hook you up in the pervery dept... spanka.gif

And happykittn just keeps gettin better and better.... has anyone else noticed the odd one out in her sig pics?

icon_whip.gif

Hmmmm... I think I've just discovered a few new converts... sevil.gif

Anyone else care to explore the dark side?

PEACE,

NFK

Purveyor of Prurient Pleasures

------------------

You know what I was, you see what I am: change me, change me!

Originally posted by notforkids:

Damn, girl! This mixed Black/Boricua Freak can definitely hook you up in the pervery dept... spanka.gif

And happykittn just keeps gettin better and better.... has anyone else noticed the odd one out in her sig pics?

icon_whip.gif

Hmmmm... I think I've just discovered a few new converts... sevil.gif

Anyone else care to explore the dark side?

PEACE,

NFK

Purveyor of Prurient Pleasures

damn you...you have more converts than you think.......i'm not taking my gf to chill with you in a club anymore....(JustKidding)

you gotta spank that cwm42.gif

------------------

Midnight is where the day begins

Java.gif

Bcem npuBET !

Well I'm mixed Black and white:

I've only been with white guys and its been great. Personally I dont think its the race it's what the two of u are up to do and your experience. But if u dont have the proper equiptment to back it up then start praying. I plan to test out the other flavors in time.

smile smile.gif

Ok, I don't really know sexually, becuae i have only had sex once, but I am a white guy, and I find the spanish/black women to be amazingly attractive. I think it has something to do with their exoticness ro something. Really not sure, all I know is that I cannot resist them.

-Scott-

------------------

ani-milan.gifani-rotate.gif

ThErE aRE sEvErAl gOOd PrOtEcTiOnS aGaInSt TEmPtAtIoN, bUt ThE MoSt PoPuLaR Is CoWaRdIcE.

Originally posted by spragga25:

I'm half black half white, so I was raised to see no color...so it's fair game - no lady's safe lol!! But really, it's what's inside that counts!

and it's all pink in there!!!!!!!!!

cwm4.gif

------------------

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

To all the men and women who are stumping one race over the other ("dominican rules" "latino rules" "white / black / Jewish rules") to all who have had the limited experience of being prejudiced towards one race/ ethnicity : go join some Nazi outfit (they are into a lot of racial stuff).

It is not the race that counts - it is how much and how easily a woman or man can give you love. Let us applaud people because they were kind and generous and giving when it came to love (NOT because of the color of their skin). Let us express our admiration for those who love other human beings and do not have religious, cultural, racial, national hang-ups (prejudices).

Originally posted by shiraz:

It is not the race that counts - it is how much and how easily a woman or man can give you love. Let us applaud people because they were kind and generous and giving when it came to love (NOT because of the color of their skin). Let us express our admiration for those who love other human beings and do not have religious, cultural, racial, national hang-ups (prejudices).

I agree . . . I've dated all different type of "asian" guys and then I met my bf, whom most of you know is black. And even though he totally rocks my world! cwm38.gif I've learned that sex is better when you're with someone that you really love and trust. Because of the trust you tend to open up more and experiment thus making sex better.

BlueAngel

------------------

“Hypocrisy is the lubricant of society." -David Hull angel.gif

Originally posted by blueangel:

I've learned that sex is better when you're with someone that you really love and trust. Because of the trust you tend to open up more and experiment thus making sex better.

BlueAngel

We are talking about _different_ things. YOU are talking about some romanticized, hyperbolic idea of some "love". I am not talking about special someones. I am not referring to "really love" ing or "unreally love"ing - I am talking about people who give.

People who are giving, who are kind and trusting and loving NOT because they think you are their soulmate NOT because they think you the match made in heaven NOT because they think that they cannot find another like you etc.

I am talking about appreciating people who fall in love easily. People who do not go "eww" or "yuck" when faced with the real. People who are not afraid to find beauty in ugliness. People who contribute to society and who are uninhibited and who are open to all life.

I am sure sex becomes better when you "trust" but sex can be better with considerate people who value and appreciate you, who touch you as though they have never touched anyone like you before (every flesh is unique). Sex or love making can be better with people who care for other people easily : easy friends.