Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am I A Freak If I Like To Suck My Own Cock?!

divalicious

Originally posted by lexxxi:

You will have to display your great abilities to those who wish to watch. That is FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC. Do you leave the house often?

Anything for you, Lexxxi!!!! I'd love for you to come on over and watch me work my magic... just so long as you join in after a while and let me work you or a little while!

And no, I don't get out of the house much... cuz I let the girls come to me... and believe me, they do... But I might have to make an exception for you... In fact, I might have to come visit you and take my show on the road!

PEACE,

NotForKids

Does Housecalls

------------------

You know what I was, you see what I am: change me, change me!

• 1 month later...

Originally posted by dmgreenz:

I think I have a business idea. . .

I'm gonna start making round coffins for people that can satisfy themselves in that way. Visualize - it will make sense.

Even though I'm sure you all with the gift will lead long *satisfying* lives, I expect you'll develop an abnormal curveture in your spine that will make it hard to fit in a regular box.

yours will need to be round. accepting orders now. . .

LOL!!!!!! THATS HYSTERICAL...

NFK..if you cant love yourself, than who can you love right?

------------------

Can You Feel It...Do You Still Want More...

~*~QueenBloMeUp~*~

incredible.....im shocked at what i read, probably because i am not flexible enought, i mean ok i can see a guy cuz he already has a few inches pointing towards his face but a girl doing it?! WOW!! thats kind of a turnon misskittie, (don't worry im not a sick perv) as of the freak part? who cares! do what makes you happy lol, if it improves your sex life, go on with your bad self. just be careful, i herd people have already broke th eir necks because of this act...hahaha...ouch. how embarrassing would that be! cwm35.gif

------------------

"see the music, hear the music, feel the music....now get up and dance"

aol sn: kshark81

Originally posted by notforkids:

...So what do you kids think? Am I some kind of freak if I like to suck my own cock?

...PEACE,

NotForKids

Super Self-Fellator

umm... if you are not a freak for the act itself, i think posting it on the internet and calling yourself the "super self fellator" might qualify you as the bona-fide mayor of freaktown, boy-o. wink.gif

------------------

i love music!

...So what do you kids think? Am I some kind of freak if I like to suck my own cock?

...PEACE,

NotForKids

Super Self-Fellator

umm... if you are not a freak for the act itself, i think posting it on the internet and calling yourself the "super self fellator" might qualify you as the bona-fide mayor of freaktown, boy-o. wink.gif

------------------

i love music!

So what do you kids think? Am I some kind of freak if I like to suck my own cock?

Bring it on!

PEACE,

NotForKids

Super Self-Fellator

umm... if giving head to yourself doesn't make you a freak, then the posting of vivid descriptions of the act on the internet as well as calling yourself the "super self-fellator" definitely makes you the de-facto mayor of freak-town! boy-o! lol.

------------------

i love music!