Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MOST FAVORITE seXual POSITION

exxxotika

when i'm next to my girly.......any position!!!

....i know kinda a boring answear but i think for guys it doesnt make a diff...although i do like the view from underneath......when my hands are free to roam as they pleaz... smile.gifredface.gif

------------------

Wormdive.gif

AIM: ZUinc2000

E-Mail: ZUinc99@aol.com

I personally like "The Italian Chandelier" For those who don't know what this is, its like a girls legs over the guys shoulders, but heres the hard part, the guy is standing bending over and thrusting as hard as he could while holding the "lucky" girls ankles. Maximum penitration, only for the experienced... cwm32.gif Beginners, DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!

cwm32.gif

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977

[This message has been edited by italiamale1977 (edited 12-17-2000).]

Originally posted by italiamale1977:

I personally like "The Italian Chandelier" For those who don't know what this is, its like a girls legs over the guys shoulders, but heres the hard part, the guy is standing bending over and thrusting as hard as he could while holding the ankles. Maximum penitration, only for the experienced... cwm32.gif Beginners, DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!

cwm32.gif

Would have to agree with you on this one.....I love that position......I like mirror sex from behind......I love them all

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Originally posted by exxxotika:

hmmmm....i like it from behind but not doggy style...i luv it lying down from behind ..it feels amazing! so what is ur fav position???

COULD NOT AGREE WITH U MORE ON THAT ONE --> wow...lying down from behind really REALLY (i cant stress that enough..lol)will send spin tingling feelings throughout ur bod like u've never felt b4..its so so good peoples =Þ And ladies, ya'll KNOW men r booty fenatics, so the up-close and personal view they get with this position ahh...well u can all just try it and see the reactions im talking about!

also for u X-tra kinky-freaks - try to see if u can dig up the SEPTEMBER issue of COSMO -its deffinately worth it. Theres about a 5 page long article of karma sutra techniques, with pics/ detailed instructions/and ratings !! so if u somewhat strechable and r into some really AMAZINGLY sexy stuff u should check it out =))

LET ME HIT IT FROM THE BACK!!!!!!!!!

i am just glad when i do my job in any postion the women cums...that is so important to me....uhhh...every time i come on this board i get hard...nuts.......... cwm23.gif KILL KILL KILL

[This message has been edited by eviljav666 (edited 12-16-2000).]

Originally posted by italiamale1977:

I personally like "The Italian Chandelier" For those who don't know what this is, its like a girls legs over the guys shoulders, but heres the hard part, the guy is standing bending over and thrusting as hard as he could while holding the ankles. Maximum penitration, only for the experienced... cwm32.gif Beginners, DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!

cwm32.gif

while holding who's ankles? cwm13.gif

------------------

Wormdive.gif

I LOVE to be on top... it gives my ring the best sensation. And I am very dominant. I LOVE power. But sometimes, I play the damssel in distress and let my boy toy do whatever he wants. I don't think possitioning has much on great sex... it's the atmosophere. If both people (or should I say ALL parties involved for those of you who like multiples) are into it, and i mean REALLY into it, you will have great sex regardless what position you use. Personally, I love to spice things up and switch off. I hate people who just lye there. Many guys have told me that they were with girls who just lye there and let the guys do the work. That has to suck. But this goes for guys too... I was with a guy who wanted me to do all the work.. first give head then ride him till he cums. After two times of that I just started to bite him. Hey, I know thats painfull but that snapped him right out of it. He is still the WORST lover I've ever had but my point was made. Nuff rambles, gotta continue posting!

------------------

AnnaBanana

Originally posted by umassclubberny:

I LOVE to be on top... it gives my ring the best sensation. And I am very dominant. I LOVE power. But sometimes, I play the damssel in distress and let my boy toy do whatever he wants. I don't think possitioning has much on great sex... it's the atmosophere. If both people (or should I say ALL parties involved for those of you who like multiples) are into it, and i mean REALLY into it, you will have great sex regardless what position you use. Personally, I love to spice things up and switch off. I hate people who just lye there. Many guys have told me that they were with girls who just lye there and let the guys do the work. That has to suck. But this goes for guys too... I was with a guy who wanted me to do all the work.. first give head then ride him till he cums. After two times of that I just started to bite him. Hey, I know thats painfull but that snapped him right out of it. He is still the WORST lover I've ever had but my point was made. Nuff rambles, gotta continue posting!

does this mean all the guys should start biting all the girls that lye there like a log?

PS i dont have a problem with it actually.... (remember ren and stimpy -LOG LOG LOG waht a wonderful toy!!! cwm37.gif ) - let me Control the action!

------------------

hung1.jpg

Originally posted by umassclubberny:

lol great minds do think alike! can't wait to meet ya at twilo friday!

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

biglicks.gif

me Fabio likea how you say?, de wheelbarrel positiona, me likea for sexa! when me Fabio, on mio knees and mia girlee lay on hera back shoulderas, youa picka her up like un wheelbarrel and fill hera up with youa speciala hot butter saucea, no?

I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS NOT BUTTER

Guest chinagirl

hmmmm....i like it from behind but not doggy style...i luv it lying down from behind ..it feels amazing! so what is ur fav position???

I so agree, its so great!!!!

cwm30.gifcwm29.gif

Originally posted by stacychase:

flat on my tummy, raise the ass a little in the air and go for it..... smile.gif i get excited thinking about it... this postion also allows for you to play with yourself and your partner, alot..... smile.gif

Definitely a favorite in my book. Specially since I'm an ass man. nothing like a nice, round, soft booty getting spanked all red. what I like to do with this one is not lean on the girl at all. I suspend myself over her like I'm doing pushups, but I only move my waist....up and down...in and out...BAM..BAM..BAM....sorry. I'm into hitting it hard....BAM..BAM..BAM

smileysex5.gif

Oh God yes. that's "spoons"!!!

Best part, you can hug the girl too smile.gif

------------------

Use email DJmikeDR@aol.com

PM way too slow!