Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what is your favorite body part... what attracts you the most?

mimilove

I think I'd have to go with girls asses, nothin' beats a slammin butt. Although, I'd rather have a nicely balanced package, then someone with a great butt, but lame other parts.

Facialy, it's all about the eyes. Big, round, Jap-Animation or Disney style eyes. I love 'em!

------------------

BACSig2.gif

Originally posted by raverdoll:

personally i love tight abs and the little muscle guys have on their hips when their pants drop just a little below the belly button.. GRRRRR!!!!!

I couldn't agree more!!!! However my FAVORITE part on a man's body is his chest. Only if it's built, cut and SMOOTH though. I have this obsession with guys chests. The last guy I was with, we were just lying around during our "break" and I couldn't stop touching his chest. Just stroking it softly. He got hard very soon, to say the least smile.gif

------------------

AnnaBanana

Originally posted by umassclubberny:

I couldn't agree more!!!! However my FAVORITE part on a man's body is his chest. Only if it's built, cut and SMOOTH though. I have this obsession with guys chests. The last guy I was with, we were just lying around during our "break" and I couldn't stop touching his chest. Just stroking it softly. He got hard very soon, to say the least smile.gif

I have to agree with you both. I love the lower part of the belly turns me on like crazy!

Love his sexy body!!!! MMMMMMMM baby! Gimme some of it !!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

[This message has been edited by glowgirl (edited 12-19-2000).]

Call me crazy - but when i am at the gym, i tend to watch alot of the guys around me and for some reason, if i see a good looking guy, nice body with sneakers on and no socks, and like his ankles and well defined calves are all exposed..WOW...i dont know why but i think thats soo attractive.

But since i dont go around picking up peoples pants and socks all the time to check that feature out -- i also look for a great smile, eyes r a good one, and just nice strong arms and manly hands - no femenine hands where his nails r more manicured than mine..haha. thats just my opinion.

HANDS...i LOVE hands.but i agree with XsmackitX with the more "manicured then mine" hands are a bad sign...but a nice strong but gentle hand..oh man..its so sexy...

and also...if a guy just had a nice head..like from neck to the top of the head itself...with a nice chiseld little chin..and face with nice cheekbones..RRRrrr

ohhh ohh and a guys mouth..nice full , big old juicy lips...yum...yum..yummmyyy

heyyyyyyyy heheheh

cwm4.gif

------------------

"Dance like nobody is watching...and love like it will never hurt"

"Fightting for peace..is like f*#king for virginity"

think about that one..

;)

Gee i love alot of things... well , i LOVE that stomach on a girl wow i must say , i mean a little cusheny wouldnt hurt , but i love to kiss a girl all over and suck all over the stomach area grrrr baby...i love to suck on the toes Also turns me on and turns her on as well back of the neck too ... bye all

cwm13.gif

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht_6725.gif

New CLub in Staten islnad ... (ELEMENTS) call for info ... or e-mail me at martin_izzo@netzero.net