Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question for older posters here

Well I'm over 25 and Love to get out and feel the music Rave/Hip-Hop...Always have and always will...

It makes me feel Great when someone tells me they think I'm much younger..

To each his own w/the drugs though.

I just dont like when guys get to touchy feely or think they can go from talking in your ear to kissing on your neck.

Maybe it's E... whatever...

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm over 25 and Love to get out and feel the music Rave/Hip-Hop...Always have and always will...

It makes me feel Great when someone tells me they think I'm much younger..

To each his own w/the drugs though.

I just dont like when guys get to touchy feely or think they can go from talking in your ear to kissing on your neck.

Maybe it's E... whatever...

def late bloomer!

I'll be 29 in April

And to be honest with you all the young ppl I see out there parting face!

Are tooooo fucked up to enjoy anything!

And I noticed that the OLDER crowd chill and socialize and listen to the music!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

I'm weird...I'm weird...I'm weird wink.gif

...well at least that's what other people say. No honestly: partying, dressing, the whole behaving thing shouldn't always be so much attached to a certain age. Sure I'm 26 and I do have certain responsibilities but does this mean I have to tune down myself and all the fun I have?? I don't think so! I'll be enjoying myself (in any way there is) until I die.

Peace and thumbs up for all the "party people" out there!!!!!!

But how old is andwhysee now to qualify for such a question anyway???

------------------

an1701.gif

yeah all you guys are fucking old !!!! and u need to chill and settle down !! i'm only bout to turn 24 so i got at least another year left whooo -hooo !! but save me a seat at the retired clubbers community , ok ??

this kid is funny ... thank god the clubs are full of 18 year olds, what would we do with out them !!

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

Originally posted by andwhysee:

in a recent thread i was surprise to find many of you are over 25 yrs of age. i was just wondering if you keep on partying mainly because you didn't partied enough when you were younger or because you are weird.

Awwwww.... What's the matter. Did mommy ground you and take away your set of keys to HER car?? Poor little baby's just jealous of us older kids cause we don't have to ask mommy's permission to go out anymore.

25 ain't but a thang.

Do you still wet your bed too?

Hope you get out of your grounding soon, maybe you won't make such ridiculous posts...

cwm13.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

well i should've said people over 28 instead.

You just don't get it do you??

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

oh yeah, you never gave your age...

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

i really want to attibute this kid's naivete to his age but i think he's just plain dumb.....this is the same person that posted the ignorant question about WASP's.....just an idiot in general.

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

u know i understand how u guys feel that age is just a number,etc..but why do u guys feel the need to bash on younger clubbers, that , they dont know how to party, get fucked up, dont have money, dont go there for the music , need mommy and daddy...etc. Thats just childish...i mean i feel like who ever made those comments r just as bad as andwhysee making the comment about older clubbers...IMO

no need to bash younger clubbers, we were all young once, lets not forget it...

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Exit, Tunnel & SoundFactory r the places to be ;o)

thanks

im 19 and frankly i get turned off when i see old people especially those in late 20s or even 30s. im sorry but you guys just kill the vibe. whats wrong with how i honestly feel? im sure most clubbers my age agree with me they just don't come here and post about it. i also have a question for those over 28, how often do you party with people who are about 10 yrs older and if you did how would you feel about it?

Originally posted by foxyroxy20:

u know i understand how u guys feel that age is just a number,etc..but why do u guys feel the need to bash on younger clubbers, that , they dont know how to party, get fucked up, dont have money, dont go there for the music , need mommy and daddy...etc. Thats just childish...i mean i feel like who ever made those comments r just as bad as andwhysee making the comment about older clubbers...IMO

no need to bash younger clubbers, we were all young once, lets not forget it...

just curious how old are you? and why are you saying im dumb?

Originally posted by uknjx2:

i really want to attibute this kid's naivete to his age but i think he's just plain dumb.....this is the same person that posted the ignorant question about WASP's.....just an idiot in general.

thanks

im 19 and frankly i get turned off when i see old people especially those in late 20s or even 30s. im sorry but you guys just kill the vibe. whats wrong with how i honestly feel? im sure most clubbers my age agree with me they just don't come here and post about it. i also have a question for those over 28, how often do you party with people who are about 10 yrs older and if you did how would you feel about it?

I can remember being 19/20 and thinking that older people should not be allowed to club, etc... Why are they not at home, etc. Just because you get older does not mean you are not allowed to have fun any longer and if we enjoy the club scene, the music, the vibe, we have that right. We do not kill a vibe and if you feel that we do, stay away from us. Everytime I am in the club, I see some 20 year old puking in the trash can, well IMHO that KILLS the vibe, not those of us who are older, out having a good time. Additionally, I have friends of all ages. That is what enriches my life. Sit back, in about ten years, your opinion will be slightly different. There is a lot to be learned from those of us who are older.

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Originally posted by resident:

Wow! C, I thought you were 21... 22 maybe! Dang!

Awwwwwwwww thanks sweetie!! You know compliments WILL get you everywhere! cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Life is like music, it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.” - Samuel Butler

BlueAngellogo.jpg

DAMN! Just missed it by a year!! Ahhh well . . . bingo anyone? cwm1.gif

Listen . . . now that I know you're 19 . . . I'm going to attribute these lines of question and your frame of thought on the fact that you're young. I was too once and thought the same exact thing! It's youth . . .you just don't know any better. However, come back to this board in another 5 years and let's see if you singing the same tune.

BlueAngel

------------------

“Life is like music, it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.” - Samuel Butler

BlueAngellogo.jpg

just curious how old are you? and why are you saying im dumb?

ok, maybe calling you dumb was a little harsh and i apologize for that, but some of your posts really piss me off, especially this one. i'm 32 years old, yes, i said 32!! i have just as much fun going out now as i did in my early 20's. i hang out with people that range from your age to older than me. i don't think one of the younger people i hang out with has a problem with my age or feels that i'm ruining the vibe....if you met me and i didn't tell you how old i am, you'd prob. never guess. i think that one day you're going to look back on the statement you made about older clubbers being wierd and you're going to wonder whatever possessed you to say something so silly. i really shouldn't let you aggravate me b/c you're really very young and when you are at the age that you are anything over 25 probably seems ancient to you. you'll see how the age gap narrows as you get older......just you wait!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

thanks

"YOU! - over there - Put your hands UP and face the wall!!... now drop it... drop all preconcieved notions, judgments, and stereotypes... very good... now slowly step OUT OF and AWAY FROM the box... nice and easy... one foot at a time, out and away from the box... that's a boy... you can do it"

Officer Jewelz

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

AIM: Jewel44317

im 19 and frankly i get turned off when i see old people especially those in late 20s or even 30s. im sorry but you guys just kill the vibe. whats wrong with how i honestly feel? ...how often do you party with people who are about 10 yrs older and if you did how would you feel about it?

You're making one major assumption: that clubs "belong" to people under 25 and that older people are somehow leeching off of your scene. I don't think clubs "belong" to any particular demographic. If anything, you've got it a bit backwards. The older people you so dislike seeing in the clubs are the ones who started the whole club scene. They're still doing what they love to do and popular culture followed their lead. That's how you wound up in the club to begin with. If anything, you're in their house. Do you honestly believe that people should suddenly change their musical tastes when they turn a ceratain age? Do you think you'll miraculously start to prefer Barry Manilow over techno when you turn 25?

As far as partying with people 10 years older goes, there isn't as much of a distinction after 25. Most of us "old" people are mature enough by now to be able to hang with someone in their 60s. The reason you don't see that many people over 40 in the clubs is because the whole electronica movement happened after their generation. Electronica and the club scene as you know it started picking up steam in the late 80s - early 90's. As you grow older, you'll begin to notice that the same clubbers who are in their late 20s or early 30s now will still be there...also older.

------------------

translucent_figure.gif

Originally posted by blueangel:

Awwwwwwwww thanks sweetie!! You know compliments WILL get you everywhere! cwm38.gif

Um, you mean, even more than the full-contact bodyslam I was perpetrating on the "least favourite drug" thread? Gasp... cwm25.gif j/k

Anyway, andwhysee: older people don't kill the vibe. Boring and stupid people kill the vibe. Boring and stupid people come in all ages, including yours.

[This message has been edited by resident (edited 02-27-2001).]

I don't see it as wierd to want to party in your late 20s. Too many people seem to think that the party stops at 25 and now you have to get married and start chugging out kids. PULEASE!!!

I may not have partied much in my youth until I hit 17, but that is besides the point. If you regulate your life based on age, then you miss out. I could be 40, 50, 60, or even 70 and if the DJs are good, and the sound is nice, I will hit a club.

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.d-jam.com" TARGET=_blank> djamfooter.gif </A>

[This message has been edited by djamnfx (edited 02-27-2001).]